What's new

ON YOUR KNEES- KOTAL KAHN: Kombat Kast Wed at4pm EST, 3pm CST, 1pm PST

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Can't wait for all the haters to backtrack. NO passes allowed. She looks epic AF!
Why would Jacqui haters backtrack? She has amazing animations? Everyone has amazing animations. Her main design is shit and it implies that her character in story mode is still complete shit (generic SF soldier) by extension. No reason to backtrack yet.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Why would Jacqui haters backtrack? She has amazing animations? Everyone has amazing animations. Her main design is shit and it implies that her character in story mode is still complete shit (generic SF soldier) by extension. No reason to backtrack yet.
Lmao come on dude. Generic SF soldier did you just watch everything we just did? People are going out of their way now to double down in the face of a rad reveal here.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
She's a plasma-powered bionic kickboxer, how is that a generic soldier lol
I said her gameplay looks great. Is the fact that she uses a plasma rifle going to matter in the story? Will it give her a completely unique storyline that doesn't in any way feel like a retread of Sonya, Cassie, or Jax? I don't see it. I'll be very very happy to be proven wrong. But I don't see it.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
1) Kotal looks amazing, I'm not sold on his bear-headdress alternate costume though, his main costume is much better.

2) Hmmm they actually gave him a thing I would like on Kai, Kai should have turned into a Panther/Tiger, I don't think it suits Kotal Kahn, but I do love it!

3) Jacqui looks amazing in her 3rd outfit, MUCH improvement than her MKx appearance!

4) I love Jacquis forcefield fatality! So Awesome! The Kotal fatality was nice I guess, a bit random, hope his second fatality involves the jaguar though, keep the sunlight for his brutalities.

4) That forcefield is SO awesome on Jacqui, congrats on turning Jacqui MUCh more interesting! I'm growing onto her! I wished she would use this forcefield more in her standard moves though! But it is used in her fatal blows and fatality so that is cool! Also that plasma is awesome! COOL! THey made Jacqui cool! I love that long black hair with brown strings in it!

Two characters they heavenly improved! Lol, Jacqui actually became much cooler than Cassie and Sonya. Eat that!

Also, all those people above me who keep telling people that hated Jacqui to go fuck themselves, fuck yourself, you keep creating hate for Jacqui with that pathetic attitude, quit it.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I still see people saying "she looks boring" and "she's a waste of a slot"

Her stance is Muay Thai which is Sagat's stance from SF that I think everyone can agree looks badass, she has some of the most interesting normals/specials/mechanics with the cancels and amplified throw breaks and whatnot, and she doesn't have her generic military design from MKX anymore (see: her third alt).

I don't see how she's "not interesting"