What's new

ON YOUR KNEES- KOTAL KAHN: Kombat Kast Wed at4pm EST, 3pm CST, 1pm PST

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
Would love to see kollector. Will probably see kitana. Doubt it's erron or jacqui. Have this theory that if you get a picture render theres a wait to your actual reveal/gameplay. We'l see if it's 3 for 3 tomorrow

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
They really fucked up with the timezones on this tweet. 1pm PST is definitely NOT 3pm CET, it's 9pm.

The KK's have been starting at 9pm for me in Ireland so i assume it'll be the same time again. 9pm GMT btw.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
finally, fuck yes ! give us some Kotal gameplay and crazy fatalities ! don't forget about the 2nd reveal too ... would love to see Kotal and Shao Kahn in the same KK, sharing insults to each other on intro matches, but, improbable to happen, so, let's see what happens ! :)

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Intrigued to see what they've done with Kotal this time around. I've been ready to see Kitana, but idk. Usually, they'd tease the reveal prior. Like they did with Kabal and Jade. The only tease we've gotten is for Rain. Imagine if they surprise revealed him during this Kombat Kast lmao.

It'd be cool to see Kollector though, or Frost at least.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
finally, fuck yes ! give us some Kotal gameplay and crazy fatalities ! don't forget about the 2nd reveal too ... would love to see Kotal and Shao Kahn in the same KK, sharing insults to each other on intro matches, but, improbable to happen, so, let's see what happens ! :)
I was just thinking that I'd love to see both Khans, and maybe they'll do Kitana.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Everyone hoping to see a 2nd character that's unannounced needs to pump the brakes. It absolutely will not be happening. They have yet to go over Raiden and I'm betting that's who you'll see alongside my man Kotal.

Can't wait to see what Kotal can do. Absolutely the most excited I've been for a reveal thus far.

PAH-LAY-NAH-PAH-VON

Or whatever the fuck he says when he cuts his own hand during his win pose.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Everyone hoping to see a 2nd character that's unannounced needs to pump the brakes. It absolutely will not be happening. They have yet to go over Raiden and I'm betting that's who you'll see alongside my man Kotal.
They haven't gone over a character from the reveal build in a hot minute though.

KK 1: Kabal + Geras
KK 2: Jade + Baraka
KK 3: Johnny (They could've easily shown off a reveal build character here, they just showed Johnny.)
KK 4: Cassie + Kano

I think we're done with the reveal build characters now. Hopefully, anyway. With the game coming out in 5 weeks now there are other characters who are revealed whos gameplay we haven't seen at all. So, to say "It absolutely will not be happening" is absolutely false lol.

Erron, Kung Lao, Shao Kahn, D'Vorah, Kollector, Frost, Kitana, Liu Kang, Jacqui, etc. All characters we haven't seen gameplay of. IMO, they should take priority over a character we've seen plenty of already and will likely see in the Beta. (Then that's not taking into account characters we haven't seen AT ALL like Cetrion, Noob, Jax, possibly Rain and Shinnok)

Tyler also said there'll be two REVEALS. So, two characters whos gameplay we haven't seen. So pump the breaks. Raiden absolutely will not be happening.