What's new

Official Patch Notes & Hotfix Released!

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Still no patch today... WTF are they thinking. I don't know who put this thing on hold, but this is just plain stupid. In the States and on XBL it's been released two weeks ago, and we just have to wait. No tweets, no blog posts... nothing. Try this with a game like COD or BBC and everyone would go apesh*t...
Sorry to sound so negative, but al the bad stuff is just stacking up. I just hope we can get it today.

Dear Sony or NRS, give us the patch already. We WANT it NOW!

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Maybe I'll go for a 4GB 360 today... I'll bet they release the patch when I'm going to the store, haha!

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
So ? What is that supposed to mean ? We paid for that game too you know and we demand same services as everyone else.
He's from Europe. I think he's just saying MK is more popular in the USA, not that Europe should expect an inferior service.

do you really think they care about europe? after all the delays? i payed full price for this game, but if you are from europe too you know what i am talking about.

200-300 people at night maximum.

with this kind of service its wasy to understand why

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
do you really think they care about europe? after all the delays? i payed full price for this game, but if you are from europe too you know what i am talking about.

Yeah i m from Europe too.Although i dont play online so much but i m a hardcore offline player plus we are having a tournament here in Greece so i m kinda frustrated cause i need to get used to the changes this patch will bring as fast as i can.But yeah about the online population i get your point, but its still not right.

Satan1

Ice Pirate
I think the biggest problem is we don't know anything about the delay. If they gave us an answer on why it's later, probably we could live with it.

i think you are misunderstanding me...

I'm with you bro. this is stupid discrimination. you are lucky to have an active offline scene. if this tournament we re having dosent suprass the 25 player mark its gonna be the last.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro

It depends who you mean by 'they'. It's out of NRS's hands and the delay is with Sony Europe and their no doubt lengthy QA/Testing/Approval process.

Satan1

Ice Pirate
It depends who you mean by 'they'. It's out of NRS's hands and the delay is with Sony Europe and their no doubt lengthy QA/Testing/Approval process.
WB Games Europe & Sony could give us some info on the matter. I think that would help a bit, I'll try asking some community manager of Sony today on their forum...

Edit: thread made and posted it here:
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fighting/Mortal-Kombat-1-05-patch/td-p/13744069

I tried posting it in the PSN head's up blog, but forgot to mention MK (just copied what was written in the thread, :(). And as you can't edit your posts, the name MK was only mentioned several comments later. I just hope someone answers the call...

davidovitch

In Europe!
There is still a hotfix coming later I assume? I noticed Sheeva does not yet have armor on her stomp as described in the patch notes..

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Old hotfix data was purged right after the patch was put up, so you should have it already. Try rebooting.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
So tommorrow I'm getting dark souls and probably will barely touch MK for a long time....

And the patch finally comes...