What's new

Official Final Round Money Matches - Make it official Here

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Anyone want to MM in UMK3? I'll give you odds. I'll give you $100 and you give me only $20. Someone should just do it on principle!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
actually umm I haven't touched jade for 2 weeks, because I converted to pad so I'm still trying to get adjusted to using pad with noob and sindel. Any chance we can change it to sheeva vs noob??? Hugs and kisses don't be mad.

Also I'm surprised no one challenged me, it's free money to face me.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
Actually ummmm may I remind you that YOU challenged my Sheeva with YOUR Jade....ugh Diva Dan. Why are taking back all these money matches lol. :)

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
bro if you come thru for me here .... ill owe you one big when i arrive pause no homo lol
lol what do I have to do to grab your badge for you? I thought you have to show proof of purchase or some shit?

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I'm looking for some money matches. I def wanna play against Slips and I'll accept any challenge if anyone wants to play me. I guess $10 money matches? I'll be challenging people on the fly at final round most likely. Anyway I'm looking to spill some blood.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Scoot Magee

I'll challenge you. 10 bucks first to five wins???

subzerosmokerai first to five wins 5-10 bucks???

Osu 16 Bit sindel vs kitana first to five wins 10 bucks???

Also does anyone else want to do a 5 vs 5??? If I can assemble a team of 5 which I know I can.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm looking for some money matches. I def wanna play against Slips and I'll accept any challenge if anyone wants to play me. I guess $10 money matches? I'll be challenging people on the fly at final round most likely. Anyway I'm looking to spill some blood.
Id love too