What's new

Official Final Round Money Matches - Make it official Here

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
We're not payin for shit, y'all gonna get smashed son.. Yo if Florida wants to get a 5 man team Louisiana wants to match them too. Final round will be the spot we find out who's got the strongest scene in the south.
ATL 5-0 will win

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
tropper may end up being broke lol

I wanna win like 140 of this and then double or nothing someone lol
Hahaha, well don't worry you can double or nothing me and I'll let you win :p haha nah the way I've been playing lately I'm almost a sure win for anyone so you can get me easy. I'm thinking I haven't been on enough to get my swag back after my break...that and I've been playing mostly Kenshi to get experience with him lol.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Hahaha, well don't worry you can double or nothing me and I'll let you win :p haha nah the way I've been playing lately I'm almost a sure win for anyone so you can get me easy. I'm thinking I haven't been on enough to get my swag back after my break...that and I've been playing mostly Kenshi to get experience with him lol.
I see your game. Trying to down play yourself so more ppl can mm$ and underestimate you. Nice try bro. Lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I see your game. Trying to down play yourself so more ppl can mm$ and underestimate you. Nice try bro. Lol
Hush Cat!!!! I demand that a moderator remove his post now!!!

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

KingRey

Noob
This is an official challenge of STB Shujinkydink and VSM Insuperable to a Quan Chi mirror match at Final Round. I would like to do a first to five for $10.​

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
This is an official challenge of STB Shujinkydink and VSM Insuperable to a Quan Chi mirror match at Final Round. I would like to do a first to five for $10.​
I think insoup said he couldn't make it unfortunately.

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Pig Of The Hut any idea if these will be streamed or at least recorded? As a Chicago player I'm particularly interested in the 5v5 16bit&friends vs VSM. Also any word back on your bet with Shujinkydink that you posed on Kombat Tomb?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig Of The Hut any idea if these will be streamed or at least recorded? As a Chicago player I'm particularly interested in the 5v5 16bit&friends vs VSM. Also any word back on your bet with Shujinkydink that you posed on Kombat Tomb?
All 5v5 = streamed and recorded

All MMs = streamed and recorded

All pools = streamed

I pick dink up Thursday night from Marta train station - we shall discuss