What's new

Official Final Round Money Matches - Make it official Here

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
This major is gonna be so hype I might not be able to bear it.I might bring a defibrillator just incase

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Women dont.....

They talk the the talk but wont back it up

If he's so f ing confident then why not rob me of my money

am i not free?
The only woman I see here is you, hiking your skirt up for all the New York talent coming in :p

You know somethin, I know what I said, I said that I wouldn't take any money matches. But you you sorry sack of bacon, you're different, I can feel it. It's probably best that I make an example outta you in words that even you can understand in between those burlap sacks on your head.

I'll lay down the gauntlet, $100 and the winner gets a fine meal of the rump of his opponent. All I know is, you better start training, better start drinking your milk, you better start eating your vitamins, and you better start saying your damn prayers.

There's no way I can let down the millions of little Hippomaniacs waiting to see me on stream, and that's exactly what I'm NOT gonna do.

And I swear, by the number one Hippomaniac up there, that if the darkness that you press your opponent's into before you beat them, if that's the same darkness that makes your trolling strong, if that's where your heart is at, if you ride your Harley-Davidson side-by-side with the Devil, IF I find out that the skill, what little there appears to be, that you possess comes from drinking the sweat from the Devil's armpit, then BY GOD, I'll strike you DOWN!

Pig of the Hut, WHATCHA GONNA DO, when Hippomania, and the Ultimate Challenge, destroys you!?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The only woman I see here is you, hiking your skirt up for all the New York talent coming in :p

You know somethin, I know what I said, I said that I wouldn't take any money matches. But you you sorry sack of bacon, you're different, I can feel it. It's probably best that I make an example outta you in words that even you can understand in between those burlap sacks on your head.

I'll lay down the gauntlet, $100 and the winner gets a fine meal of the rump of his opponent. All I know is, you better start training, better start drinking your milk, you better start eating your vitamins, and you better start saying your damn prayers.

There's no way I can let down the millions of little Hippomaniacs waiting to see me on stream, and that's exactly what I'm NOT gonna do.

And I swear, by the number one Hippomaniac up there, that if the darkness that you press your opponent's into before you beat them, if that's the same darkness that makes your trolling strong, if that's where your heart is at, if you ride your Harley-Davidson side-by-side with the Devil, IF I find out that the skill, what little there appears to be, that you possess comes from drinking the sweat from the Devil's armpit, then BY GOD, I'll strike you DOWN!

Pig of the Hut, WHATCHA GONNA DO, when Hippomania, and the Ultimate Challenge, destroys you!?

This pic can only be described in one way

Welcome to Atlanta

SZSR

Noob
let's make it something else. Maybe like a sig thing or something.

Someone think of something. Should we pretend to be douche bags to each other to create some hype lol

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
IDK, I just play against you offline. I know that's not much of a reason to money match but we've fought online so many times i'd like to see if the matches turn out the same as they do online.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Pig Of The Hut. How about trying to set up a schedule for these money matches? So thinks can be organized and ppl can know when to be ready to throw down their money. I can do my mm$ either Saturday night. Or Sunday night. My opponents can decide which day is best.

Flawedzilla

Fraudzilla
Konqrr, Big D, sorry I am not able to make FR last minute due to my option to join this or MLG. Since I can't make both since they're so close, and as MLG has more money, if you guys go I will mm you then, if not I apologize for the cancel, I really can't miss out on the attempt of 6k. Good luck at FR and i'm sure we will meet at another major where i'll take ur money and use it to buy you guys Burger King