What's new

Official Final Round Money Matches - Make it official Here

With all this crazy new CDjr Sheeva talk. I hereby challenge CDjr to a Sheeva vs. Sheeva FT5. For anywhere from $10-$20 his choice.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I challenge anyone to a match where the loser has to quit MK9 for half a year (six months). I haven't played the game since May and have about 3 weeks of experience.

Come at me bro.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Konqrr add me to your list of noob vs kitana $5 ?? ok
and sindel vs kitana $10???

anyone else want to money match sindel let me know. especially all the kitana players, mother needs to put the princess in her place lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

anyone else want to money match sindel let me know. especially all the kitana players, mother needs to put the princess in her place lol
Dancock is going to FR?! Hell yeah!

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana

Sure Dan. Put me down for both!

I$AAC

Noob
I'm afraid I have some bad news fellas....

So I may be in danger of missing FR. My gfs mom apartment was broken into thursday night. We live in the next building over and the poor woman is a mess. If you tried calling me yesterday I couldn't talk cause I was talking with police and maintenance guys all day. Because of this i had to call out of work hence using one of the days i saved up for final round. We are going to look for another place to live and I'm going to buy a gun. Hopefully I can still go to FR but things are looking really bleak right now. Team Fl is still gonna fight in the team tourney between GA and NY. Needless to say ill have to call of my money matches. Sorry guys :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Pig Of The Hut

I want to take back my noob vs kitana match up with Konqrr I decided to focus on jade as my low tier character.

I challenge RunwayMafia sheeva vs jade mm $5.

I challenge Osu 16 Bit kitana vs sindel $10 bucks?? First to five or ten??

I challenge @lordofthefly sindel vs nightwolf $10 bucks?? First to five or ten??

Anyone else want to mm sindel let me know I'm down.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Pig Of The Hut

I want to take back my noob vs kitana match up with Konqrr I decided to focus on jade as my low tier character.

I challenge RunwayMafia sheeva vs jade mm $5.

I challenge Osu 16 Bit kitana vs sindel $10 bucks?? First to five or ten??

I challenge @lordofthefly sindel vs nightwolf $10 bucks?? First to five or ten??

Anyone else want to mm sindel let me know I'm down.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
I accept. However, I briefly remember discussing this with you last night AFTER I got home from the club obviously drunk! :) This will be fun, easy, and FOR THE SHOKANS! tee hee hee

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I accept. However, I briefly remember discussing this with you last night AFTER I got home from the club obviously drunk! :) This will be fun, easy, and FOR THE SHOKANS! tee hee hee
Hey runway I plan on having an offline wharf session at FR at some point if yer down lol. Also DanCock.

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

Death

Noob
lol Challenge #8 DEATH!!, I'm the only one silly enough to take this challenge. Should be fun :)
Ey i dunno about that lol. CD beat me at WB with Kitana. But he rush me down. Most Kitanas dont really do that and usually zone with her and those are the Kitanas I like to fight lol. But if you can rush like CD then i might be losing my 10 dolla.