What's new

Official Final Round Money Matches - Make it official Here

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You should challenge Big D, a nightwolf player (the one blew me up at CEO winterfest). I think it you would enjoy that very much man; he'll be there.
Word I will see how much money I have at the end of my other matches, ah what am i talking about yeah I'm down.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Accepted challenges from my other thread:

1. Wonder_Chef (if he can make it to Final Round)
2. Flawedzilla
3. D. R.
4. Hitoshura

All Me (Kitana) vs Them (Noob).

I just need them to come here and accept and decide whether it will be a First to 5 or Best of 5. I'll do $20 each for the Kit vs Noob matches.

Accept or deny, you noobs! ^_^

Also Pig... I want some of that Kenshi FT5 for $10.

DanCock - I'll take on your Sindel with Kitana if you can make it!

EDIT: Why the hell is this in the General forum? I kept trying to find it in the Tournament forum where it should be!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Accepted challenges from my other thread:

1. Wonder_Chef (if he can make it to Final Round)
2. Flawedzilla
3. D. R.
4. Hitoshura

All Me (Kitana) vs Them (Noob).

I just need them to come here and accept and decide whether it will be a First to 5 or Best of 5. I'll do $20 each for the Kit vs Noob matches.

Accept or deny, you noobs! ^_^

Also Pig... I want some of that Kenshi FT5 for $10.

DanCock - I'll take on your Sindel with Kitana if you can make it!

EDIT: Why the hell is this in the General forum? I kept trying to find it in the Tournament forum where it should be!
them $20 me $10....hmm :)

Yea i need to ask Tim Static STORMS to move this to tourney area as well as the paid trip thread and paid hotel thread.

When i tried to create a thread in tourney area it kept coming up as an Event and didnt work right.

Pig Of The Hut

That is to give you a false sense of security thinking I'm afraid of Kenshi ;_; ... Plus you are doing like 500 other MMs and I don't want to take all of your monies ^_^
If you want to raise stakes there or beforehand im down

this will be a hype match

D. R.

Noob
I'll do ours for $10 and give you a double or nothing try after. lol I don't even play this game anymore, real talk. I'm on Namco fighters and with SC5 coming out next week, with $5000 dollars added to the pot at FR, that will be my utmost priority. MK9 was fun, but I'm pretty much over it. Too many issues with this game to take it serious at a competitive level, but you'll still get your match.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I'll do ours for $10 and give you a double or nothing try after. lol I don't even play this game anymore, real talk. I'm on Namco fighters and with SC5 coming out next week, with $5000 dollars added to the pot at FR, that will be my utmost priority. MK9 was fun, but I'm pretty much over it. Too many issues with this game to take it serious at a competitive level, but you'll still get your match.
Double or nothing try after! Shit just got real lol

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Those who want to MM me need to personally send me a message with the details whether its on TYM or xbox. Really its just about how much money and how many games you want to do. Looking forward to some hype games!

GGA Wafflez

the kid
If you want to money match on stream, do you have to make it official here, or can you challenge someone on the fly at FR?

Pig Of The Hut

If you want to money match on stream, do you have to make it official here, or can you challenge someone on the fly at FR?
Im suggesting we do these on friday night first off - Anyone Object?

I wanna run them on stream back to back

It's cool if you do it "on the fly" but more hype to make it so now.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Also, if anyone from CEO Winterfest wants to do a runback, I'd be more than happy to do it.

Rules (for anyone at CEO: W) FT5 for 10$

If anyone that is not from CEO Winterfest wants to MM me just contact me on TYM.