What's new

October 10th Hotfix Notes

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I'm getting SO tired of people crying over moves that only get changed for ONE character.

Yes, kitanas ex TS was stupid and has been changed. I'm glad.

Now, get rid of Ermacs safe ex push and Kenshis Possessed +5 on block safe armor that you can do nothing about.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Gm Sub confirmed unwinnable matchup for Jax, not even exbf2 has armor lol.
''That matchup already was UNWINNABLE, now this is not even a matchup anymore! When you pick Jax vs GM Sub in a tournament, the staff of the tournament will tell to don't even start the match because they will already give the point to the GM sub player.'' CDJR

LMAO

So NRS caves in and takes armour away from one of Kitana's safe moves but didn't feel the need to remove the armour from any of Kenshi's + on block specials.

But the game is patched upon "16 Rig"s MK9 experiences right guys :DOGE
Kenshi kenjitsu was demolished bro. Armor from both exDB4 and exDF1 are gone...as a Kenshi main...this variation is rendered near useless...what are you talking about?

Immortal

Blind justice....
Kenshi kenjitsu was demolished bro. Armor from both exDB4 and exDF1 are gone...as a Kenshi main...this variation is rendered near useless...what are you talking about?
He is talking about EX SC in Balanced and Possessed. And EX OH in Possessed. I'm like dead....

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Where did I mention Kenjutsu?

As a side note I don't see how Kenjutsu got "demolished" when the main strength of the variation was directly buffed but you're entitled to your opinion.

Paulo should just say fuck it, nerf all special moves and combos and we'll just go back to some fucking stone-age 8bit shit with every character able to jump, punch, and kick. Few more patches and that's where we'll be anyway right NRS? Paulo needs his ass kicked right before he's fired and booted out the front fukn door with no severance package!!!!

D. R.

Noob
There are still other issues in the game that need to be addressed I'm sure, such as hitbox issues. If they can hitfix that quickly after a patch then hopefully they can fix the hitbox and hurtbox issues.

EX: D'Vorah can still duck under the second hit of Shinnok's f22 string and 1(1)2 after a jump in 2 whiffs still at times unless done really deep. Like why hasn't this been fixed?

He is talking about EX SC in Balanced and Possessed. And EX OH in Possessed. I'm like dead....
Ya, didn't realize it until after my post. I'm sure you guys can tell I'm still very bitter about this patch...taking a great game and making it more and more Un-enjoyable..I understand nerfs and buffs where needed but these last two patches...where's the thinking here?

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
Paulo should just say fuck it, nerf all special moves and combos and we'll just go back to some fucking stone-age 8bit shit with every character able to jump, punch, and kick. Few more patches and that's where we'll be anyway right NRS? Paulo needs his ass kicked right before he's fired and booted out the front fukn door with no severance package!!!!
Jax or Kitana main?