What's new

October 10th Hotfix Notes

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
Lmao what an idiot.
Hey I missed Pig's latest stream. Did you make another appearance arguing with Reo and Brady about why Ermac needs to be safe on every string, have huge priority on his jump attacks, and about how Ex Push is overrated? Been wondering about that all day.

Hey I missed Pig's latest stream. Did you make another appearance arguing with Reo and Brady about why Ermac needs to be safe on every string, have huge priority on his jump attacks, and about how Ex Push is overrated? Been wondering about that all day.
Lol

Safe Armor

Tier Whore. BS, GM, Mystic etc.
What most mid to low level players in this forum fail to realize is that Ermac and Kitana are complete different characters, each char should be looked up individually, maybe Kitana didn't need her safe armor, maybe Ermac does.

Again dif chars, does Ermac get full combos out of his instant air projectiles? Does he get 47% for a bar of meter? Etc etc.

Mystic Ermac EX push is the only reason he is viable now, remove it and he drops to low tier.

For those too lazy to lab it out, you can cross over Mystic on wake up and full combo whiff punish it... its -5 now and reduced pushback so he loses a bar and you gain frame advantage. if the move didn't have any counters then that's a dif story.

In short, Mystic is fine, gid gud scrubs.

Last edited:

Down 2

Noob
Nerf wasn't necessary in my opinion but it is what it is guys need to try pumped up the two hit armor of gotcha grab and aerial ground pound threat helps in this matchup. It's A horrendous matchup but it's winnable

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I'll admit I had to do a double check because Braindead was the one who posted this. Only he could come up with as whack a change as removing armor on EX dash punch.

Turns out that was an actual change...

Edit: There is still the possibiliy that this is a temporary fix until they find a better solution to the problem, so that Jax players in upcoming tournaments won't be in massive trouble because they have no launcher anymore once the bug triggere.

Last edited:
Just goes to show, if you whine and moan about something, action is taken. Patch was not even a full week old and they remove armor.

Why not instead, have that in the beginning when the full patch dropped before? Fix the other flaws instead. Ridiculous imo.

Kaymai

inside of this girl is a beast
Oh man this explains why I was getting hit so much when I woke up with throats slice today. Didn't even know the armor was removed. Guess now it's just wake up dp when I have two bars.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Oh man this explains why I was getting hit so much when I woke up with throats slice today. Didn't even know the armor was removed. Guess now it's just wake up dp when I have two bars.
it didnt become immediately obvious the first time your armored move was stuffed by a normal, without chinking armor?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I can't imagine anything worse than Sub-Zero vs Jax right now.

The ONLY thing Jax had going on is when he had meter he could blow up klone cancels, now he is just screwed lmao

I love how people are asking for mystic ex push to get the same treatmeant as kitana. Just something to note... ex push is a vital part to mystic and his game plan revolves around it. Meanwhile Kitana still keeps her zoning , pressure , etc the armor wasn't even needed in the first place ... so again what does mystic have if he gets the same treatment as kitana?