What's new

[Oct 27, 2012] 9.95's 2nd 24 Hour Charity Stream! October 27th, 8am - October... (Phil's House!)

Noob
9.95's
2nd 24 Hour
Charity Stream
Featuring Co-Hosts and Guest Players:​
REO​
Insuperable​
Gamma​
W1nter Warz​
J360​
Pherleece​
Styroteqe​
Dark Rob​
and more!​
UPDATE!!!
CHARITY STREAM DATE CHANGED TO
OCTOBER 27TH!
Benefiting
Autism Speaks
Livestrong
And​
Lupus Foundation of America
October 27, 2012 8:00AM EST to October 28, 2012 8:00AM EST.
On February 25, 2012, we as a Mortal Kombat Kommunity changed the face of MK forever.​
In a single 24 hour period, we showed that the power of caring, the power of support, and yes, the power of love could unite this entire Kommunity. In a single night, we raised almost $1,700 to help in the fights against Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, and Cancer.​
It's time to do it again!
On October 27, 2012 I will be doing a 24 hour stream to benefit Autism Speaks, Livestrong, and The Lupus Foundation of America. There will be links to donate to all organizations put on here as soon as I have them set up.​
I will be playing games, talking, taking questions, and other things. I am going to be inviting special guests to come and play on stream, talk with the stream etc.​
We will be running "donation matches" again.​
Check may be on hand to play some MKDC and Metroid Other M!​
Special Guests to be announced!​
A special "KombatNetwork Kares" T-shirt is being created for this event. This shirt will be raffled off live on the stream!​
Please take the time to support me.​
Fundraiser pages are now open and accepting donations!
Please sign the guestbook when you visit!
Autism Speaks
Livestrong
Lupus Foundation of America
You can ALWAYS donate via Paypal (make sure to donate as a gift) at
In the description, you can simply say which organization you would like your gift to go to. If not, the gift will be equally divided between all three organizations.

Noob
I hope everyone tweet this out and RT's everything I post about it! Lets get this going!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
REO and I need a run back of last years charity stream for UMK3. This time, I'll let him have HOST ADVANTAGE.

I have started to make plans with Phil for this. We just need to discuss where i pick up the train for when i leave, and i'll be good to go. I'm sure it won't be a problem. I'll make arrangements otherwise.

Looking forward to more guests announced. I already have one person that wants to play me on xbox. Let the games begin.