What's new

OBS EMP REO Wins Mortal Kombat 9 at NECXIIII + Will Go To Video X Games for MK9 in 2013

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Where the fuck is detroitballn ?

Why no scar ?

Why no perfectlegend ?

What happened to chris G ?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Man, reo really kills the hype though, chalk another one up for reo's broken ass kabal. The more reo wins, the more this game dies a slow death.
You say this as though NEC had like 15 people lol...

Also there's no Mileena downplay. You guys seriously need to get offline and stop playing the random Kabals you find online. That matchup is 5-5 until you fight a top Kabal. Pig has such a strong level of experience vs top Kabal. Listen to him.

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
U gotta be impressed with Chris g, dude doesn't even play the game and made waffles switch to cage and barely win the set . Was actually pulling for him , wanted to play him instead of waffles lol

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Also there's no Mileena downplay. You guys seriously need to get offline and stop playing the random Kabals you find online. That matchup is 5-5 until you fight a top Kabal. Pig has such a strong level of experience vs top Kabal. Listen to him.
I never said its 5-5. I just had my thoughts, thats it.

And about online/offline: If i`d have a fcking choice. :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Top 4 go to vxg, I thought only the winner went

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Cat corrected me and I just edited the post. For some reason I thought it was the Top 4... regardless, until I confirm that I edited it.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
You guys are lucky I couldn't make it out. I found some shit that will make this game look like a joke.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Mil vs Kabal looks more 4-6 than 7-3. I just remember Sonic beating Kevo's Kabal and nearly beating Reo's Kabal.

B W1zZ

Noob
The grand finals are becoming the most boring part of tournaments now.
The way I see it if you're going to a tournament to win and using a "boring" character or "boring" tactic is working for you then there is no reason not to do it. It's not about pleasing the audience, it's about winning which REO knows how to do.

Anyways I missed most of the tournament but good shit yet again REO , I'll have to watch some of the recorded matches.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
U gotta be impressed with Chris g, dude doesn't even play the game and made waffles switch to cage and barely win the set . Was actually pulling for him , wanted to play him instead of waffles lol
bodied that fool at sb 3-0 on a screen that i could punish dash with. i am not used to playing online which is what i played on all weekend (except tyrant). believe me, i am dissapointed in myself in yet another bad showing. #excuses

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Good Job REO

Oh and Tom Brady, member that time you said you'd like to see Sawnik Faux do well at a actually big major?

Well there ya go

(I can bring stuff up people said 6 months ago too :p)