What's new

OBS EMP REO Wins Mortal Kombat 9 at NECXIIII + Will Go To Video X Games for MK9 in 2013

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
y does noone give reo props noone elses kabal would have won , he went 2 down against cd jr AND maxter and came back to win .. face it he just downloads people :REO

B Pryme

Noob
It's because lbsh kabal is boring as fuck to watch, every other character is hype but kabal. Reo does the same shit every match, machine gun iagb then ndc to saw then ndc pressure the shit outta you or ex dash a crossup, same boring ass shit...

Edit: I apologize if im being too negative, my vikes are losing to the fucking packers

SZSR

Noob
Good job REO.

And excellent work to the rest of the tournament goers, more than 100 players? I guess the scene is dead?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
i know how storms posts these

he writes the threads the moment the top 2 are shown and just changes names according to the winner

exposed

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Sonic was on the edge of eliminating REO, he lost 2-1 and even got a flawless!
its a 3-7 mu period

ive beaten reo w mileena w no rounds in tourney also

And flawless against kabal means he packed in the round to build meter and one day reo will learn how to AA EX DASH on cross ups. Hes the #1 kabal yet still is the only kabal not to do this

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
its a 3-7 mu period

ive beaten reo w mileena w no rounds in tourney also

And flawless against kabal means he packed in the round to build meter and one day reo will learn how to AA EX DASH on cross ups. Hes the #1 kabal yet still is the only kabal not to do this
Noticed that too... he never d1 anti-cross ups or ex nmd... I guess he is too much of a safe player but that was coasting him too many rounds...

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Pig Of The Hut u know its REO. He wants to make it hyper i guess xD
And i know ur rly good with Mil (possibly the best in our community), but imao, ur downplaying her, a little. I`d say its 4-6, not 3-7.

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut u know its REO. He wants to make it hyper i guess xD
And i know ur rly good with Mil (possibly the best in our community), but imao, ur downplaying her, a little. I`d say its 4-6, not 3-7.
No offense but you have to play a top kabal w a top mileena to see the MU

It doesnt make sense at all frame data wise for one to say 4-6

Lao is a 4-6 (Why?) 7 frame interrupter Jab

Im not sure youre thinking straight about the tools here

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
No offense but you have to play a top kabal w a top mileena to see the MU

It doesnt make sense at all frame data wise for one to say 4-6

Lao is a 4-6 (Why?) 7 frame interrupter Jab

Im not sure youre thinking straight about the tools here
Actually, im trying to think straight. Outside f32, his other main strings whiff on sitting Mil.I know she is not fast enough, the only two things she can trade with Kabal`s pressing is d3-poke and jumpout but outside sweep distance its not that bad. She actually can do something with his zoning, she is not helpless. Her zoning is decent, she can antizone him pretty well if hes becoming too predictable.

lol, man, come on. Lao-Kabal is 5-5, it needs to be played properly.

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Great tourney! Congrats REO!

Sawnik was great to watch although he broke my heart when his ugly Milly took out 16's pretty Kitty. :(

The most fun match overall: Showtime vs Maxter, holy $hit!!! Oh and, it was nice to see Tom's Sub again.

Pig Of The Hut

Actually, im trying to think straight. Outside f32, his other main strings whiff on sitting Mil.I know she is not fast enough, the only two things she can trade with Kabal`s pressing is d3-poke and jumpout but outside sweep distance its not that bad. She actually can do something with his zoning, she is not helpless. Her zoning is decent, she can antizone him pretty well if hes becoming too predictable.

lol, man, come on. Lao-Kabal is 5-5, it needs to be played properly.
I'm trusting reo numbers on this

When Mileena d3 she gets nothing but a risky jump which reo doesn't ex dash

Her zoning gets blown up dash xx ex dash from full screen

Her fastest normal is 14

IaGB is bait for telekicks , they can't be tele kicked on reaction . Its bait

D4 gets dashed on reaction in recovery as reo did it 10x on fox

U have to take major risk w little award w Mileena in MU

Against top kabal it's 3-7, all else 5-5 6-4