What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs NRS, Thanks for Fixing Jacqui Briggs!!!

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
1212~db2(ex), 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (46%)

12~db3, 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (40%)

b2~db3, 33~db2, 11, 12~bf4 (40%)

b33~db3, 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (45%)

f12~db2, 1, 33~bf4 (35%)

Those are max damage I've come up with so far.

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
b33~db3, rc, 12~bf4 = 30% is now a lot easier to do midscreen. Ups your meterless bnb by 7% + corner carry. If you're having trouble, try inputting 12 later than you think, it has a nice vertical hitbox.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Midscreen:
121~db3, rc, 12~bf4=26% instead of 23% (1212~bf4)

b33~db3, rc, 12 XRAY = 46%
33~db3, rc, 12 XRAY = 48%

Pew pew X-ray has damage nowadays

Bolton

Noob
b33~db3, rc, 12~bf4 = 30% is now a lot easier to do midscreen. Ups your meterless bnb by 7% + corner carry. If you're having trouble, try inputting 12 later than you think, it has a nice vertical hitbox.
It's even easier now? I've been doing them prepatch, I wonder how much easier it is. I'm slightly more interested in seeing how much easier

midscreen 121~db3, RUN~12~db2, RUN~12~bf4
is too.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So i guess now i should start learning shotgun jacqui. That phonebook of a movelist and these issues was a turn off. I can deal with a movelist but not knowing if i was gonna hit is a whole other story. Count me in on the jacqui hype train!!! CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!

Audit

Falls down too much
I was going to start with Shotgun Jacqui, but all the problems put me off her. Pretty excited to put some time into her now.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Are you finding anything besides 114~dust not requiring meter to connect on females? Is bf2, dust easier to hit?
I can't get bf2 dust to work consistently but ex dust does. After second dust you get 50/50 or throw. After 1 you can hit 1 and you're at +11 allowing for a 50/50. In corner you can go for 1212 regular sg leaving you at +1 for standing reset. All these things just seem so much more viable. I tend to go for heavy footsie characters to become better overall instead of sticking with brain dead 50/50s

Tigerbang

Legendary doodbro
Hey Jacqui players , I do not have access to play for a while today but I MUST ASK:
1. Does her uppercut d+2 have a better hitbox/priority
2.Does b,f+1 and ex version work better/not fail (does it hit low profiled attacks)?
3.does b+3,3 go over low attacks now?
4. Does Hype Tech variation's ex Quick Burst have any type of changes in the hitbox (can it anti air now)?
5. does b+2 hit low profiled moves now?
6.Can b+1 be used as an anti air now?
In short I am highly interested as to how they adjusted her Hitboxes . Yes I know about the shotgun and full auto combo's working now but I'm a Hype Tech user dammit Please Help calm my HYPE also THANK YOU NRS for following through (good form chaps).

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I can't get bf2 dust to work consistently but ex dust does. After second dust you get 50/50 or throw. After 1 you can hit 1 and you're at +11 allowing for a 50/50. In corner you can go for 1212 regular sg leaving you at +1 for standing reset. All these things just seem so much more viable. I tend to go for heavy footsie characters to become better overall instead of sticking with brain dead 50/50s
This sounds pretty much the same as pre-patch shotgun. I was hoping the dust hitbox was expanded so that it would work in more situations, or be less strict in others, like after b2~bf2.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Definitely going to have to use Jacqui again. I learned the shit out of her, but then dropped her because of her inconsistencies. My 3 girls are gonna rock. Sonya, Jacqui, Tanya <3