What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs NRS, Thanks for Fixing Jacqui Briggs!!!

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I can get more out of the overhead, I'll post some stuff tomorrow. Never went ham on it coz it wasn't consistent but we good now.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Is it just me or are bnbs easier? Like I can consistently land 33~bf4 midscreen without it dropping, ever. Off of juggles that is

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Thank God. It sucked not being able to do 39-41% meterless in the corner against female characters. They better watch their fuckin' toes in the corner now. >=D
42% with the low :D

It feels as if all these links have become so much easier.

E

Eldriken

42% with the low :D

It feels as if all these links have become so much easier.
How do you get 42%? I know that b33~db3, 33~bf4 does 41%. I just do the 39% one because it's easier to land unless this latest hotfix makes landing 33 consistently easier.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
How do you get 42%? I know that b33~db3, 33~bf4 does 41%. I just do the 39% one because it's easier to land unless this latest hotfix makes landing 33 consistently easier.
You can do b33~db3, 33~db2, 4~bf4 for... 41%... Looks awesome though.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Yeah it's hard to explain, Jacqui's combos feel more in line with everyone else in the cast instead of shit dropping for no reason or having crazy tight windows.
I'm not even on stick and I'm landing everything on the shitty XB1 pad.. whatever they did I'm diggin it :D

E

Eldriken

You can do b33~db3, 33~db2, 4~bf4 for... 41%... Looks awesome though.
Er, I forgot to add in the db2 into my combo. My bad. I know it's the 41% combo and I fucked up the notations. dur hur i r fail

E

Eldriken

b2~db3, 33~db2, 12, 12~bf4 is 40% in the corner
AHHHHH. Two 40% combos in the corner that come from an OH or low. huuuuuueeeee

Bitches better guess right if they don't have meter to wake up armor. >=D

b33~db3, 4~db2, 33~bf4

It's really easy to land.
Okie doke. I'm not gonna try getting the timing on any of these until after I get the hotfix. =P

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
LOL

b33~db3, 33~db2, 33~bf4 (44%)

AHHHHH. Two 40% combos in the corner that come from an OH or low. huuuuuueeeee

Bitches better guess right if they don't have meter to wake up armor. >=D

Okie doke. I'm not gonna try getting the timing on any of these until after I get the hotfix. =P
Hotfix makes things suuuuuper easier. Things just link better.

Even midscreen 121~db3, RUN~12~db2, RUN~12~bf4 is much easier.

E

Eldriken

@Pan1cMode @MsMiharo

Have you found a way to possibly incorporate EX db2 into corner combos with these adjustments? Sure, it's not needed, but can you imagine getting mid 50% combos for one bar in the corner?