What's new

Nrs Is Listening guys..

Its week one after release.

Theyve made a beautiful game.

Casual players who arent as into online as others, will find more playability and longevity the way the krypt and tot is set up. You can look for specific rewards in towers and avoid ones you feel arent worth while. It seems the difficulty was lowered. Nrs made a wide range of kosmetic options, it would be dumb for them to be able to be unlocked aftet two or three playthroughs. The one complaint i have with tot, is if you are in the middle of a platform playthrough and the time runs out, you cant finish until the next time its back. When youre in the middle of it and dont back out of it, i think you should be able to continue.

I do think some small tweaks should be made, but nowhere on the same scale as most of the entitlement on this thread. Im confused, did you buy the game to play your favorite characters and see the next chapter of the story, fight online and locally. Or did you buy it for strictly the skins and kosmetics and not the actual game itself.

As for the mcts. They are in damn near every game. Have been for years now. Its simple. In the end, if you dont want to purchase them, you wont. YOU HAVE A CHOICE. NRS AND WB DOES NOT HAVE A FUNNEL COMING DIRECTLY FROM YOUR WALLET TO THEIR POCKETS THAT THEY CAN TURN ON AS THEY WISH.

The game is very good, and i feel quite accomplished when i unlock certain things im looking for. Ask yourself how it is with rpgs, you dont start with everything in your inventory.

Good job nrs, its a fucking beautiful game

Syd Barrett Lives

Italian Psychopath
I do think some small tweaks should be made, but nowhere on the same scale as most of the entitlement on this thread. Im confused, did you buy the game to play your favorite characters and see the next chapter of the story, fight online and locally. Or did you buy it for strictly the skins and kosmetics and not the actual game itself.

As for the mcts. They are in damn near every game. Have been for years now. Its simple. In the end, if you dont want to purchase them, you wont. YOU HAVE A CHOICE. NRS AND WB DOES NOT HAVE A FUNNEL COMING DIRECTLY FROM YOUR WALLET TO THEIR POCKETS THAT THEY CAN TURN ON AS THEY WISH.

Two things.

1- wanting to enjoy all the game YOU PAID FOR has to offer is "entitlement" now? Because way I see it skins and kosmetics are part of the game and part of the reason I bought it yet by just playing online I can unlock basically shit. In past MK games, just by doing whatever I wanted, I slowly but surely unlocked everything in the Krypt and still got like millions of coins left. In this one unless I take part in grinding and RNGs that would put a looter shooter to shame I get nothing. If saying that this is bullshit is "entitlement" well, I guess I am entitled.

2- so? They're shit in every game. And the whole "it's optional" justification is bullshit when they CLEARLY design games to be grindy slogs just to entice you to pay them more money to buy something that's techincally already yours, because you paid for the fucking disc. Until we stop justifying this bullshit this stuff will never end.

Two things.

1- wanting to enjoy all the game YOU PAID FOR has to offer is "entitlement" now? Because way I see it skins and kosmetics are part of the game and part of the reason I bought it yet by just playing online I can unlock basically shit. In past MK games, just by doing whatever I wanted, I slowly but surely unlocked everything in the Krypt and still got like millions of coins left. In this one unless I take part in grinding and RNGs that would put a looter shooter to shame I get nothing. If saying that this is bullshit is "entitlement" well, I guess I am entitled.

2- so? They're shit in every game. And the whole "it's optional" justification is bullshit when they CLEARLY design games to be grindy slogs just to entice you to pay them more money to buy something that's techincally already yours, because you paid for the fucking disc. Until we stop justifying this bullshit this stuff will never end.
1. The game is all there. I am enjoying the grind of the towers, and every challenging win, I feel accomplished after unlocking some type kosmetic. In fps' you need to go through tiers to unlock equipment, perks, etc. I think in your complaint, you also answered what you need to do. Grind it out like everyone else. Week 1 and im probably about 15% done the krypt. So like you said, slowly but surely.

2. Perception is a funny thing. It seems you perceive everybody who worked on this game as a pin stripe suit wearing monopoly man with a monocle, plotting and scheming on ways to take advantage drain every possible cent out of your pocket. I perceive it as, they are working individuals(probably doing what they love and getting paid for it, which is a good thing) who put together an amazing game for a devoted fan base for the base price of what an snes cart cost in 1994. However, in 1994, if a game was broken, it wasnt getting fixed. There was no support, no add-ons or story expansions. At the end of the day, its a business just like anything else. The option is there to use microtransactions. In no way shape or form are you forced to use them though. I have no issue paying for subsequent kombat packs and continued support for the forseeable future. In the end, we wouldnt get these amazing games, content, or support, if the game itself were not profitable.

Explore all areas of the game, it has a lot of depth and you can tell they worked very hard on it.

HAMMER

Noob

Casual players who arent as into online as others, will find more playability and longevity the way the krypt and tot is set up. You can look for specific rewards in towers and avoid ones you feel arent worth while. It seems the difficulty was lowered. Nrs made a wide range of kosmetic options, it would be dumb for them to be able to be unlocked aftet two or three playthroughs. The one complaint i have with tot, is if you are in the middle of a platform playthrough and the time runs out, you cant finish until the next time its back. When youre in the middle of it and dont back out of it, i think you should be able to continue.

The game is very good, and i feel quite accomplished when i unlock certain things im looking for. Ask yourself how it is with rpgs, you dont start with everything in your inventory.

1. The game is all there. I am enjoying the grind of the towers, and every challenging win, I feel accomplished after unlocking some type kosmetic. In fps' you need to go through tiers to unlock equipment, perks, etc. I think in your complaint, you also answered what you need to do. Grind it out like everyone else. Week 1 and im probably about 15% done the krypt. So like you said, slowly but surely.

2. Perception is a funny thing. It seems you perceive everybody who worked on this game as a pin stripe suit wearing monopoly man with a monocle, plotting and scheming on ways to take advantage drain every possible cent out of your pocket. I perceive it as, they are working individuals(probably doing what they love and getting paid for it, which is a good thing) who put together an amazing game for a devoted fan base for the base price of what an snes cart cost in 1994. However, in 1994, if a game was broken, it wasnt getting fixed. There was no support, no add-ons or story expansions. At the end of the day, its a business just like anything else. The option is there to use microtransactions. In no way shape or form are you forced to use them though. I have no issue paying for subsequent kombat packs and continued support for the forseeable future. In the end, we wouldnt get these amazing games, content, or support, if the game itself were not profitable.

Explore all areas of the game, it has a lot of depth and you can tell they worked very hard on it.
NRS fooled this guy!

Young people love using the word: Entitlement.

Without actually using it correctly.

NRS has made a bogus product and their defense behind it is to force people to input a lot of time to unlock everything in the game.

Why?

So that NRS can say that: "According to our statistics the amount of time spent on average by consumers of the game is (insert number). If our game was truly as the critics say, why would they invest this much time on average?"

Keep defending these corrupt corporations.

Only in America!!

Besides the visuals of the game. I don't really see anything about this that isn't garbage. And I'm bias in a positive way toward NRS games and Mortal Kombat in general.

Kal

<3

You made your whole post irrelevant when you said the words "entitlement" and when you compared this FIGHTING game to a FUCKING RPG.

NRS fooled this guy!

Young people love using the word: Entitlement.

Without actually using it correctly.

NRS has made a bogus product and their defense behind it is to force people to input a lot of time to unlock everything in the game.

Why?

So that NRS can say that: "According to our statistics the amount of time spent on average by consumers of the game is (insert number). If our game was truly as the critics say, why would they invest this much time on average?"

Keep defending these corrupt corporations.

Only in America!!

Besides the visuals of the game. I don't really see anything about this that isn't garbage. And I'm bias in a positive way toward NRS games and Mortal Kombat in general.
Im not young partner. Im just not as cynical as most people.
If you think ive somehow been fooled, duped, or drank some nrs koolaid, thats cool. Im enjoying my purchase and will continue to do so.

If you really dont like their product, then dont buy it. Take it a step further if you wish and make something better if you can.

Youre mistaken, im not defending corrupt corporations. Im defending the best mk to date imo from my comfy home in Kanada eh. I can remember playing the first cabinet when i could barely see over the controls.

For the “your all entitled impatient whiners” folks ... let’s look at NRS/WB’s business practice and apply to it to other goods / service providers.

WB Restaurant: Come check out our grand opening 5 star restaurant featuring the worlds greatest steak with all you can eat salad and sides ! Only $60.

Customer: Steak is great but you gave me a bowl with one pence of lettuce in it and a single strand of pasta. I thought it was all you can eat. And what is with the “for just $20 more get faster wait staff service” ? I haven’t see my waiter for 2 hours.

WB Restaurant: We apologize , it was not our intention to to purposely make your service slow and with hold your food. To make it up to you, come back next week while we hold on to your money, and we will give you all you can eat salad and sides !

Customer: But that’s what I already paid for, you advertised it that way ...

WB Restaurant Fans: Sheesh bro, you are so entitled, is the steak not great ? It’s a delicious steak and your complaining about salad ? Who cares, it’s just a side !

Customer: But I was told that if I pay for ...

WB Restaurant Fans: Bro they are trying to make it right, just drop it and give them 5 stars on yelp.

Apply that to every other business.

Sorry you paid full price to see Avengers Endgame and we didn’t finish the special effects. I know the green screen is distracting, but the actors are great, and is t story all that counts ? Come back next week and we will finish it.

Sorry the AC and heat in your brand new car doesn’t work ... we had issues at the factory but we had to get this car out to the market. Bring it to our garage and we will fix it next week... mostly.

$100 for concert tickets, this is gonna be awesome. Oh wtf ? They didn’t bring their instruments ? I mean yea the band is on stage lip syncing to the music off of the album but this isn’t what was advertised. Wait what ? You are on a world tour and you didn’t have time to set up your instruments .. and you want me to come back next week now ?

No other industry can get away with releasing an unfinished product, attempt to fix, and then receive praise for it.

They hid the god dam krypt and towers from the kasts because they weren’t finished / play tested or they were being sly about mtx’s.And they still took peoples money, and they still released an unfinished product, and now we are supposed to kiss their asses for fixing something that should have never been broke to begin with ?

Fuck That

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
DO I NEED PSPLUS TO ACCESS THE INTO THE KRYPT? OR JUST INTERNET CONNECTION?
I don’t know where this rumor started but no, you don’t. I let mine lapse until the game came out, played a little krypt and didn’t renew until I started playing multiplayer. So no, an internet connection is fine but you’ll need it for the whole fucking game because every feature requires it.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
For the “your all entitled impatient whiners” folks ... let’s look at NRS/WB’s business practice and apply to it to other goods / service providers.

WB Restaurant: Come check out our grand opening 5 star restaurant featuring the worlds greatest steak with all you can eat salad and sides ! Only $60.

Customer: Steak is great but you gave me a bowl with one pence of lettuce in it and a single strand of pasta. I thought it was all you can eat. And what is with the “for just $20 more get faster wait staff service” ? I haven’t see my waiter for 2 hours.

WB Restaurant: We apologize , it was not our intention to to purposely make your service slow and with hold your food. To make it up to you, come back next week while we hold on to your money, and we will give you all you can eat salad and sides !

Customer: But that’s what I already paid for, you advertised it that way ...

WB Restaurant Fans: Sheesh bro, you are so entitled, is the steak not great ? It’s a delicious steak and your complaining about salad ? Who cares, it’s just a side !

Customer: But I was told that if I pay for ...

WB Restaurant Fans: Bro they are trying to make it right, just drop it and give them 5 stars on yelp.

Apply that to every other business.

Sorry you paid full price to see Avengers Endgame and we didn’t finish the special effects. I know the green screen is distracting, but the actors are great, and is t story all that counts ? Come back next week and we will finish it.

Sorry the AC and heat in your brand new car doesn’t work ... we had issues at the factory but we had to get this car out to the market. Bring it to our garage and we will fix it next week... mostly.

$100 for concert tickets, this is gonna be awesome. Oh wtf ? They didn’t bring their instruments ? I mean yea the band is on stage lip syncing to the music off of the album but this isn’t what was advertised. Wait what ? You are on a world tour and you didn’t have time to set up your instruments .. and you want me to come back next week now ?

No other industry can get away with releasing an unfinished product, attempt to fix, and then receive praise for it.

They hid the god dam krypt and towers from the kasts because they weren’t finished / play tested or they were being sly about mtx’s.And they still took peoples money, and they still released an unfinished product, and now we are supposed to kiss their asses for fixing something that should have never been broke to begin with ?

Fuck That
You’re a douche.

You made your whole post irrelevant when you said the words "entitlement" and when you compared this FIGHTING game to a FUCKING RPG.
Shouldve brought some pepper to combat all the salt in here. the krypt gameplay has rpg written all over it. Augments for gear pieces, seems pretty rpg ish to me too. I could compare it to mario if you like, or sports games...........pretty much any video game from the beginning that requires you to accomplish different tasks to advance.

Next time Ill pull out my thesaurus to find a gentler word for entitlement. But something was developed in a studios vision and cleary explained how it worked prior to release( see kombat kasts), and now people are whining, complaining, and groaning that its not exactly how they want it, because they want everything to be unlocked as soon as they turn it on. Id call that entitlement.

You’re a douche.
Stellar retort ! Great counter argument ! Thank you for adding to the discussion. It was on point and really pointed out the flaws in my statement ...

But seriously, it’s ok, it’s natural to be angry and lash out when facts get in the way of what you want to believe.

I would rather be a douche who is factually correct than be a sheep who is factually wrong.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Two things.

Don't mislead. What you're saying is not true. You could not unlock everything in past MK games by doing "whatever you wanted."

Tons of MKX's content was locked behind story mode, towers, PVP, KOTH, local matches, and other game modes. So if all you wanted to do was towers, you did not get to have all the content. If all you wanted to do was PVP, you did not get to have all the content. Nothing has fundamentally changed. This is how all games work. If you want all the content, you have to play the entire game, even the parts of the game you don't like.

You could make the argument that the amount of content locked behind game modes vs. available at the start has changed for the worse. You would be wrong. In MKX, each character started with 1 skin, 1 fatality, and 1 brutality. In MK11, each character starts with 2 skins, 6 gear items, 1 fatality, 1 brutality, 1 highlight intro, 1 victory pose, and 1 end of round taunt.

You could make the argument that the amount of work you have to do to get one PARTICULAR skin, or one PARTICULAR gear item, or one PARTICULAR intro or brutality, has increased exponentially, and you would be 100% right in most cases. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing however is open to interpretation. Re: fatalities and brutalities, I think it's a bad change. Re: cosmetics, nothing is stopping you from using a skin that's very similar to the skin of your dreams. There are plenty of recolors in this game, it shouldn't be hard to find one.

Could you please explain NRS's genius strategy for enticing players to pay them more money to me? Because the only thing you can buy with real world cash in MK11 is Time Krystals. And the only thing you can spend Time Krystals on is a measly 5 items, randomly generated, from the entire pool of items (meaning today I only get 3 items because I already have 2 of them, and all 3 are for characters I don't play).

Even if I was the most impatient person on the planet, I have literally nothing to drop money on right now. Literally nothing.

So I guess I'm just not seeing how this nefarious greedy scheme translates into millions of dollars for NRS, here.

Shouldve brought some pepper to combat all the salt in here. the krypt gameplay has rpg written all over it. Augments for gear pieces, seems pretty rpg ish to me too. I could compare it to mario if you like, or sports games...........pretty much any video game from the beginning that requires you to accomplish different tasks to advance.

Next time Ill pull out my thesaurus to find a gentler word for entitlement. But something was developed in a studios vision and cleary explained how it worked prior to release( see kombat kasts), and now people are whining, complaining, and groaning that its not exactly how they want it, because they want everything to be unlocked as soon as they turn it on. Id call that entitlement.
I’ve played the shit out of Diablo 3 on PS3 and PS4. Never once in years of playing that game did I feel like I wasn’t progressing or obtaining some kind of reward or meeting a goal.

I got an augment for Noob Saibot that gave me a 9% bonus on soul token rewards. So every time I win a match, I get 11 souls instead of 10. So the benefit of that augment is for every 100 matches, I get to open one single soul chest.

How is that progression ? How is that making me feel as the player, like I am leveling up and getting stronger ?

I don’t want to unlock the entire Krypt in on week or even one month, but I also don’t want to spend 3 hours literally doing the same fatality 75 times just to proceed on a tower I already had to pay 50k gold on, and all for a reward that is negligible that it’s not worth the time or effort.

The vision of the developers isn’t the issue, it’s the execution. A game should never feel like a job. Performing a characters fatality 75 times after you’ve already performed 100 times before on the other towers isn’t just a “task”. It’s not making me better at the game. It’s a literal chore.

pure.Wasted

I’ve played the shit out of Diablo 3 on PS3 and PS4. Never once in years of playing that game did I feel like I wasn’t progressing or obtaining some kind of reward or meeting a goal.

I got an augment for Noob Saibot that gave me a 9% bonus on soul token rewards. So every time I win a match, I get 11 souls instead of 10. So the benefit of that augment is for every 100 matches, I get to open one single soul chest.

How is that progression ? How is that making me feel as the player, like I am leveling up and getting stronger ?
Lmao, come on dude. This is the most hilariously bullshit comparison I've heard all week.

You never pulled a junk item in Diablo 3? Because you could say the exact same thing about 99.999% of loot drops in that gmae. "How is this grey/white/blue item progression? How is it making me feel as a player, like I am leveling up and getting stronger?" No. It didn't do shit for you, move on and get the next drop.

I don’t want to unlock the entire Krypt in on week or even one month, but I also don’t want to spend 3 hours literally doing the same fatality 75 times just to proceed on a tower I already had to pay 50k gold on, and all for a reward that is negligible that it’s not worth the time or effort.

The vision of the developers isn’t the issue, it’s the execution. A game should never feel like a job. Performing a characters fatality 75 times after you’ve already performed 100 times before on the other towers isn’t just a “task”. It’s not making me better at the game. It’s a literal chore.
I agree with this 100%. You don't need the silly comparisons to make your point.

HAMMER

Noob
Im not young partner. Im just not as cynical as most people.
If you think ive somehow been fooled, duped, or drank some nrs koolaid, thats cool. Im enjoying my purchase and will continue to do so.

If you really dont like their product, then dont buy it. Take it a step further if you wish and make something better if you can.

Youre mistaken, im not defending corrupt corporations. Im defending the best mk to date imo from my comfy home in Kanada eh. I can remember playing the first cabinet when i could barely see over the controls.
LOL. It's sad you're so defensive of their product. You're not getting shit from aritficially propping up their game duke.

And why would I make a game when I'm not in the business of those sorts?

I'm playing it to complete it. But let's be real, this shit is trash.

Tell me in your view, why this is the best Mortal Kombat to date.

This shit is shallow garabge. Don't tell me shit about graphics/visuals. I agree, the visuals/graphics are sweet. But that's to hide the shitty game play. This game play is so boring. Slow AF. What happened to the high intensity of Mortal Kombat like MK Trilogy (UMK3/ too, people hate MK Trilogy round hurr!!) / MK9 / MKX?

MK9 and MKX shit all over this trash game.

Why did they have to fuse Mortal Kombat into InjustASS series...why NRS!!?

The 1,000% damage system is a joke. They tried too hard with this shit. Or maybe they didn't try at all except make a nice wrapper for a piece of shit candy.

Last edited:
This game play is so boring. Slow AF. What happened to the high intensity of Mortal Kombat like MK Trilogy (UMK3/ too, people hate MK Trilogy round hurr!!) / MK9 / MKX?
I'll have to disagree, but thats your opinion. Game has only been live for a few days - nobody is using wavedashing. Nobody is using wake ups correctly. No one knows every match up. No one has found all the tech. Some issues have been found and they will likely be worked on.

This has been in my experience the best neutral playing MK game I've ever played. You get rewarded for making hard reads, for baiting, for REAL conditioning, not just shitmixing your opponent with 50/50's and armour all day (MKX)

The neutral is intense. It forces you to think about what you are doing and what your approach is going to be - which is how a good fighting game should be. Give the game a chance and adapt to a new style of play.

Last edited:

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
the krypt gameplay has rpg written all over it.
And we want to play a fucking fighting game.

I want to enjoy playing this fighting game and earn skins on the side. But I, you know. Would like some skins? Maybe I wouldn't even mind the skins. Sorry. Almost forgot.

Want your second fatality and some other shit? YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE KRYPT LOLS HAVE FUN IN THE BOXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Fuck that shit. They deserve all the hate they're getting AS SOON as they put the second fatality in this RNG shithole.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
So play the fucking fighting game.

You don't need your second fatality for a fighting game. SF, MVC, Tekken, DBFZ players all seem to manage just fine with 0 fatalities somehow.
Oh no, I don't need my second fatality to add some spicy endings to the game KNOWN FOR FATALITIES. You ALWAYS had two. They fucking locked it behind a paywall.

I'll be blunt and take the risk of the report. I need you people defending this shit to own up to the fact it's fucking trash. You can like this game. I still do. But this greedy shit is greedy shit that a free mobile game doesn't even reach this hard to. I fucking play them. Future Fight has a ton of RPG elements and they don't go this god damn hard.

They literally locked something that is a series main stay, a FATALITY, and you saying "it's not needed" in a fucking Mortal Kombat game is just ASININE at this point. It is a FATALITY. It is MORTAL KOMBAT. A series that is always known FOR THOSE. And they put them in RNG box bull shit. That is fucking trash. Don't defend that shit.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
@Flawless2

I can't stay on your loot support,
There's a shortage in the Switch,
I can't stay on your grindfest,
'Cause it's making me itch
I said I tried to call Ed Boon again
But he's being a little bitch,
I think I'll get outta here, where I can

Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears
And I swear you're just like a shill
Instead of makin' things better,
You keep makin' me ill
You keep makin' me ill

pure.Wasted

Oh no, I don't need my second fatality to add some spicy endings to the game KNOWN FOR FATALITIES. You ALWAYS had two.
False. MKX only gives you 1 fatality when you boot it up, the second is in the Krypt.

They fucking locked it behind a paywall.
You literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

It is physically impossible to buy fatalities in MK11 with real money. There is absolutely no way in which real money can help you get fatalities in any way. The only way to get fatalities is in the Krypt, and none of the Krypt currencies are available for sale in the Premium Shop.

You're parroting criticisms you've heard others say without putting an ounce of thought into whether they're right or wrong.

You could have said that the grind for fatalities is too oppressive. Maybe you would have had a point. Maybe your point would have stopped being valid the moment the patch went through in a few days. But you did not say that. What you said was 100% bullshit. I'm getting sick and fucking tired of misinformation being spread in the name of consumer empowerment. Most of MK11's flaws with the towers of time and Krypt have nothing to do with greed, they have to do with incompetence and the game being rushed out the door before it was ready. There is a world of fucking difference.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
No you didn't, boot up a brand new copy of MKX. You only start with 1 fatality. Find the second in the Krypt.

You literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

It is physically impossible to buy fatalities in MK11 with real money. There is absolutely no way in which real money can help you get fatalities in any way. The only way to get fatalities is in the Krypt, and none of the Krypt currencies are available for sale in the Premium Shop.

You're parroting criticisms you've heard others say without putting an ounce of thought into whether they're right or wrong.

You could have said that the grind for fatalities is too oppressive. Maybe you would have had a point. Maybe your point would have stopped being valid the moment the patch went through in a few days. But you did not say that. What you said was 100% bullshit. I'm getting sick and fucking tired of misinformation being spread in the name of consumer empowerment.
Oh, yeah. My bad. It's been a hot minute. You mean in the Krypt that generated the same shit for everyone so you can specifically hunt what you wanted down and be happy while still being a fair grind? Yeah, I recall that shit.

Also, whoospie. My bad. I forgot. Paywall isn't the right work. You are absolutely right with that.

A tedious, very oppressive, asinine ass wall is the better word. And no, I'm not parroting shit. Don't you try to demean my opinions with parroting criticism or else I'll easily try to diminish your opinions by saying you're parroting fanboy defense.

But you want some real shit? I may have fucked up. It's late, and I genuinely fucked up with paywall with trash ass decisions that I have correctly stated before. Sure. But you know what you're sick and fucking tired of. Criticism on this game because that's all I've seen you argue against. Maybe you could just take a fucking moment and realize when we got fucked because that's EXACTLY what we got from this. They want to impress me? They want to earn forgiveness and not have their game look like poorly reviewed fan GARBAGE?

You revert the Krypt to how it was in the past and make it fair game for everyone, and you earn your money the fucking right way. Not by just, you know, the obvious making money off the game and the STUPID prices they put on their "super versions" of the game, but from DLC and season passes that will surely sell. If they, you know, take the time to GRATEFULLY bless the people who put trust in the Kombat Pass with what they're actually getting.

I may have said some blatantly wrong and stupid shit. Which I apologize for.

But you have literally argued because some of this is "RPG MECHANICS" which have always been fucking TRASH for any casual player or just regular player, and I'll blatantly say that shit. And you've argued "your second fatality isn't needed in Mortal Kombat." Which you know what? Is almost fair. Since we're left with two and fuck all anything else.

Because why put effort into shit like stage fatalities? Or the bablities or friendships or make some fun with that mercy when you can spend all your time and resource on thinking of a bull shit ass scam and tedious fucking unlock system to frustrate your fucking players and then hope your audience just shoves it off to being an WB Games thing which people already did. It's fucking trash. It didn't belong here. And the criticism is valid.

Syd Barrett Lives

Italian Psychopath
Don't mislead. What you're saying is not true. You could not unlock everything in past MK games by doing "whatever you wanted."
True, that's why I said "everything IN THE KRYPT". In MKX you only needed to earn coins, which could be done in every mode, here it's objectively impossibile just by doing that.

Could you please explain NRS's genius strategy for enticing players to pay them more money to me? Because the only thing you can buy with real world cash in MK11 is Time Krystals. And the only thing you can spend Time Krystals on is a measly 5 items, randomly generated, from the entire pool of items (meaning today I only get 3 items because I already have 2 of them, and all 3 are for characters I don't play).
First of all, I was referring to mtx in general, you can at least read the posts before coming to white knight in defence of NRS every time.

Second of all, locking content behind insanely demanding grinding and RNG mechanics then selling you costumes and brutalities for 5 dollars (FIVE DOLLARS FOR A SKIN) isn't bullshit because they're selling too few of them?! Are you serious, that's your justification? Come on.

pure.Wasted

Second of all, locking content behind insanely demanding grinding and RNG mechanics then selling you costumes and brutalities for 5 dollars (FIVE DOLLARS FOR A SKIN) isn't bullshit because they're selling too few of them?! Are you serious, that's your justification? Come on.
My "justification" is that it would be a lot easier to buy "NRS is greedy" if they weren't so absurdly incompetent at being greedy.

I mean, if they're so obviously trying to nickel-and-dime players, why can't we buy gold, souls, and hearts for $$? Please don't tell me the most basic MTX technique on the market is too advanced for NRS.