What's new

Strategy - Hollywood Now that F34 has been NUKED, I challenge the community to find a single good use for it

How should have NRS approached nerfing Cassie's overall damage and utility

• Total voters

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Lets not generalize all Cassie players... I'm sure @RiBBz22 didn't mean to make the nerf sound worse than it is.

We KNOW that the string is still pretty damn good and we have new combos now that only does 3-4% less than what we were doing anyway.

Chill out and lets hug it out as a community. Cassie is still a strong character and the nerfs barely affected her playstyle.
LOL at TYM being able to not generalize a group of character mains. I stopped fighting that fight back in MK9.

The Magician

According to my sources...
Lets not generalize all Cassie players... I'm sure @RiBBz22 didn't mean to make the nerf sound worse than it is.

We KNOW that the string is still pretty damn good and we have new combos now that only does 3-4% less than what we were doing anyway.

Chill out and lets hug it out as a community. Cassie is still a strong character and the nerfs barely affected her playstyle.
Don't think people are really complaining about her damage, its just f34 was so much fun to use in corner/midscreen combos when you can pull it off 100% of the time.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Don't think people are really complaining about her damage, its just f34 was so much fun to use in corner/midscreen combos when you can pull it off 100% of the time.
exactly, a lot of the character's uniqueness and fun factor in Hollywood is now gone that's all. I am sure we will figure out some way to be happy with generic derp combos that don't do too much less damage. At least I can still have f34 dreams.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
exactly, a lot of the character's uniqueness and fun factor in Hollywood is now gone that's all. I am sure we will figure out some way to be happy with generic derp combos that don't do too much less damage. At least I can still have f34 dreams.
We will, it's called spec ops.