What's new

Strategy - Hollywood Now that F34 has been NUKED, I challenge the community to find a single good use for it

How should have NRS approached nerfing Cassie's overall damage and utility

• Total voters

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
What Ermac players would do for a string that does 18%, let alone being a safe overhead.... dry your eyes.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
What Ermac players would do for a string that does 18%, let alone being a safe overhead.... dry your eyes.
Ermac players don't deserve a string that good because Ermac is a different style of character.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I hate all you Cassie players complaining. Play Johnny Cage in tournaments, THEN complain about what you don't have.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Cassie's the only character that deserves an OH string? w0t
She Basically a rush down character so all rush characters should have a type of pressure moves or 50/50 mix ups. It all depends how the character plays. Ermac should not have that.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The push block helps and few characters can punish it. Also, has a hard knockdown that can lead mixups.
lol, it is not a hard knockdown....how many times do I have to say that in this thread? Check it out in the lab, you can roll.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
I have a 100 foot lithograph on my ceiling that goes through the entire animation of it depending on what angle you look at, but no big deal.
Honestly I would pay for that. I will have fond memories of f34 in the corner. It was so satisfying to hear and then have her finish it off with DING DONG. We will never forget.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Every character has a string or two with zero uses, so I dont see why you are complaining that you now have a string with only one.

Of course NRS doesnt buff and nerf to our exact demands, because we are biased as hell. As long as she still has the nutcracker I don't see how she can't be very good.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Every character has a string or two with zero uses, so I dont see why you are complaining that you now have a string with only one.

Of course NRS doesnt buff and nerf to our exact demands, because we are biased as hell. As long as she still has the nutcracker I don't see how she can't be very good.
She is still very very good.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion

this isn't rocket appliance. say your character has a string thats useful and cool looking. then say nrs nerfs it to less than a quarter of its actual use for ultimtaely no reason. (we stil get 47% in the corner)

would you not be emo

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
Lets not generalize all Cassie players... I'm sure @RiBBz22 didn't mean to make the nerf sound worse than it is.

We KNOW that the string is still pretty damn good and we have new combos now that only does 3-4% less than what we were doing anyway.

Chill out and lets hug it out as a community. Cassie is still a strong character and the nerfs barely affected her playstyle.