What's new

Not a Breakthrough, But Possibly Another Zod Glitch that Doesnt Matter

As a Green Arrow player, I've been dealing with character specific combos since the game came out. Our best corner combo where we can get damage doesn't work on a few characters, so I've had to memorize which characters it doesn;t work on and revised my combo for said character. I can;t say if it's intentional or not but there are other games where character specific combos exist. Batman also has something similar but it revolves around his switch stance.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
y did you delete it people need to know the other stuff broken with him. i didnt even know that 22 mb fireball didnt work on some of the cast and now that i know its another combo i dont plan on using now.
People are blowing me up for it so f it

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
dude let them blow you up while the rest of us zod players are trying to make this character look good. we dont learn anything if we dont share info. i personally like zod but he has alot of issues with multipile combos not working on all the characters in the game and stuff like this we zod players need to learn incase this kind of shit never gets fixed.

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
omg really? that did happen to me other day and i thought i messed up or it lagged
lol the combo also can be landed with b12 riffle. I think I found out why it misses some times. Look, I was testing it with Aquaman and I did a jip b12 riffle and it connected. Then I was fighting my friend (using Aquaman) and I tried to do so and it missed. So, I tested this and I think it all depends on the jump.

I think you should test this. I can't record it, so if you do, when you do it tag me on it. I don't wanna lose it :)

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
Already recinded my statement regarding f21u2 combos.. And lol so you have to hold it for the mbgroundlaser? Still dumb as hell IMO.
Yeah, when I saw you retracted your statement on the F21U2 xx ball mid screen it was already too late. Yeah most of the cast you don't have to charge it to connect. But for some reasons on most the female cast and some characters like Green Arrow, you have to charge the ground blast slightly before you MB it. It is pretty silly.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
People blowing you up for this is beyond ridiculous. When there are obvious things that are wrong, like the trait glitch and the frame data being wrong, you start looking for more and wondering what else there is. I think the main point here is that we wish we could know what is intentional and what isn't, what might change, and what is staying. When the game's reputation is to change often we look at a character like Zod with hesitation. I love the way he plays, and am most likely going to main him no matter what changes, but for us super fans of the game that want to put in hundreds of hours into the practice room, we worry about things that do or don't work. I think we all understand that the issues will get sorted over time, and we need to be patient, but we also cant help but share the discoveries we find no matter if they are positive or negative. No blow ups necessary, we just want Zod to be awesome.

I can understand the trait glitch, and the mb laser in the corner not working. But I really dont think this combo not working is a big deal. Lets just fix what really needs to be fixed and learn around the rest.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
There's no timing issue. It's a basic "string cancel into special" case. I reset after every attempt, so it was the same distance. If you're going to flame us for trying to get our character fixed, we don't want you here. You can go back to the Lobo sub-forum.
imo this is a hitbox problem, reminds me of Kung Lao 2 4 x Spin whiff with flip-stance.