What's new

Not a Breakthrough, But Possibly Another Zod Glitch that Doesnt Matter

He has this kinda shit all over the place. Try doing 213 x mb groundblast on Catwoman (doesn't work)
The regular f21u2 double fireball shit mid screen also doesn't work on cat woman or Harley quinn

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
character specific combos probabaly not gonna get fixed,

see also mayos thread about certain background interaction cancels wiffing due to stance,

eitherway wont be fixed tuesday if they do, as that should have already been submitted

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
character specific combos probabaly not gonna get fixed,

see also mayos thread about certain background interaction cancels wiffing due to stance,

eitherway wont be fixed tuesday if they do, as that should have already been submitted
This is a deal breaker

I hope this is fixed

So now i have to go test every BNB on every character in the game to make sure i dont execute on my end like im supposed to only to get blocked and mopped up?

No thank u .............. Superman doesnt have these issues

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
If this is character specific then i believe that it could be intentional. Have you tried it against other big characters as well? For the record, both Grundy and CW have the most weird hit box in the game when they are crouching.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
This is a deal breaker

I hope this is fixed

100% agree, the problem is he is not the only character with these kind of problems, and NRS has done nothing about them, comes down to the fucked up hitboxes they give there characters.

I guess it comes down to finding out how many people that BnB doesn't work on, my guess is if it's 5 or less they will do nothing, Because Arrows hasn't been fixed in the corner,

I really wanna play Zod so I guess it's a wait and see after the next little bit.

What I would really like are some statements or comments from Paulo, so we don't have to sit and guess, and speculate, and get pissed at the game.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Lot of characters have these type of hitbox oddities. One example that I have noticed for CW is that 12catstance1 only works on female characters ( I havent checked every character).
I wouldnt categorize these character specific combos under glitches bc they show up in almost every game. Doesnt mean they aren't annoying though. Just adds to Mu knowledge and it's importance I guess.

VOR

Noob
How does this work against other big characters? i know there are a lot of characters that can't do certain combos against large hitbox characters, although this one works differently. Just curious.

webreg

Noob
There is already a lot of (unintentional) character specific stuff in the game distributed among several characters. Even some stance dependent stuff. Since day 1. Only one or two things like that got fixed in the last 4 patches. Granted, a lot of what remains is inside some unconventional combos and weird setups and this here is in a simple bnb but I still wouldn't count on it being fixed and especially not fast.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I wish I had a companion with a Grundy I could fight for 3 hours. Fuck. I rarely ever get to fight him.

This is some screwy stuff :(.
I'm wondering now if it's just a Zod-related problem, or a character+combo-specific problem.
Think I'll run some Doomsday V Grundy against said AI and make sure I'm not due for a surprise.