What's new

Northeast Championship (NecXII) in Philadelphia Pa -- A New Life - Dec. 3rd & 4th

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Hey guys can we get an updated list of people attending?
So far:

MK9:

1. Shock
2. Phil
3. Jason
4. Mike
5. Hubbs
6. Julian
7. DRS Will
8. One Boxy Robot
9. CD jr
10. bryan
11. Magneto o Halfway
12. Bluenine
13. LB Chris G
14. TS Arturo
15. Tee Kay
16. Mike
17. Dai
18. LI Joe
19. TP- Shogun
20. STORMS
21. Jamie W-va
22. Dancock
23. DCI Guy
24. Mike-philly
25. Insaynne-dmg
26. Shady9xD
27. Lion Heart
28. Buck Nasty
29. LI Joe
30. John G.
31. Hitoshura
32. Swift TomHanks-pa
33. CitizenSnipe-md
34. Jer
35. yougotcaged1-md
36. nordicninja
37. Rev0lver-nyc
38. pimpuigi-philly
39. boog-de
40. eazail-md
41. Pig of the hut-ga
42. Steve H.-md
43. RyRy-va
44. KT Smith-nyc
45. Check
46. Brady
47. Reo
48.xxteefxx
49. Phase
50. AC1984
51. mcpeanuts-ma

You and Fly should definitely try to make it up. :)

BTW, ^ this list is not very updated... gotta get that from [MENTION=1580]BigE[/MENTION]

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I have a show booked dec 3rd

HOWEVER I really am going to try to get someone to fill my spot.

I really want to attend

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
lmao, from last night, check out my new sig. :D

I have a show booked dec 3rd

HOWEVER I really am going to try to get someone to fill my spot.

I really want to attend
Yes, please do... I personally feel that the number of players for NEC could help the chances of MK getting to Evo in 2012... I mean maybe, maybe not but if they see that the MK community is showing numbers and pulling together to support their game to this level... maybe MK will have a better chance.

Besides, IMO NECXI last year was one of the most defining Mortal Kombat tournaments to date... over 30 entrants for UMK3 including Marvaz. Crazy Dominican and even had Jago, Check, Juggernaut... I mean it was just a great fucking tournament.

We had 11 entrants for MKDC too, which for how much crap that game got I would say that was a success.

In the end, yes please make it if you can.

I am registered for MK already, so I will be on the list once you get the update from Big E.

I have put off booking travel plans to see if I can help anyone else in the ATL area go to this. I am hoping that we can get 4-5 peeps from our local scene to go, so Pig no more going to try, and lets get into the full on trying and succeeding with the replacement. You can be like Scott Pilgrim and tell the band they sound better with young Neil.

Pig Of The Hut

I am registered for MK already, so I will be on the list once you get the update from Big E.

I have put off booking travel plans to see if I can help anyone else in the ATL area go to this. I am hoping that we can get 4-5 peeps from our local scene to go, so Pig no more going to try, and lets get into the full on trying and succeeding with the replacement. You can be like Scott Pilgrim and tell the band they sound better with young Neil.
God you're so right

u wanna drive or fly?

u wanna drive or fly?
If by taking my car/renting a van we can get more people to go than I am all for it. I just do not like to drive so if we take my car/rent a van I will pay for gas/help pay for rental but I am not going to drive the whole way to and from. I make my wife drive me pretty much everywhere so there is 0 chance I will drive everyone to NEC and back. I am willing to help out with the driving though.

If only a couple of people are going and are capable of flying then I will be flying for obvious reasons, but I will sacrifice if I have to if it means more people get to go.

Pig Of The Hut

If by taking my car/renting a van we can get more people to go than I am all for it. I just do not like to drive so if we take my car/rent a van I will pay for gas/help pay for rental but I am not going to drive the whole way to and from. I make my wife drive me pretty much everywhere so there is 0 chance I will drive everyone to NEC and back. I am willing to help out with the driving though.

If only a couple of people are going and are capable of flying then I will be flying for obvious reasons, but I will sacrifice if I have to if it means more people get to go.
Yea makes sense

I have no problem driving long periods, so I'll do most of the driving. Let's see who all is interested and gather an estimated cost. this might just work

Also some Florida players might be interested in driving to atlanta riding w us

Yea makes sense

I have no problem driving long periods, so I'll do most of the driving. Let's see who all is interested and gather an estimated cost. this might just work

Also some Florida players might be interested in driving to atlanta riding w us
Yeah I do not even mind footing more than my fair share of the costs if it helps get a few people there that would not otherwise be going. It is all about the community and seeing where the interest is for going. Being that NEC is in Philly and with the NY VSM attendance this tournament should be crazy hype.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Me and you gotta pound some beers, Pig, for certain. Hope you make it :D.

Holy shit @ the thought of the South attending this show, too...
Imagine, if you will, if this already loaded list (me @ 8 + CD Jr @ 9 = O.O fffffuuuuck) included the ATL posse and the best of Florida...
I would so love to see how I fare against Redd's Liu Kang or Batman's Kung Lao.
Redd's Smoke...not so much. That cloudy bastard scares me. Lol.

Still hoping I can get the vote for commentary.
If it's an hype, well-versed, on-point play caller that MK wants, that's what they shall recieve. For reals.
I'll be Joey Styles, and this will be our Barely Legal '97 PPV.
Because when you think about it, MK really is like ECW: the young upstart with amazing potential trying to break out in a sea of...Capcom.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Okay so I'm pretty much confirmed coming, only thing is I don't have somewhere to sleep.

Anyone have open spots in their hotel room/etc?

Pig Of The Hut

Me and you gotta pound some beers, Pig, for certain. Hope you make it :D.

Holy shit @ the thought of the South attending this show, too...
Imagine, if you will, if this already loaded list (me @ 8 + CD Jr @ 9 = O.O fffffuuuuck) included the ATL posse and the best of Florida...
I would so love to see how I fare against Redd's Liu Kang or Batman's Kung Lao.
Redd's Smoke...not so much. That cloudy bastard scares me. Lol.

Still hoping I can get the vote for commentary.
If it's an hype, well-versed, on-point play caller that MK wants, that's what they shall recieve. For reals.
I'll be Joey Styles, and this will be our Barely Legal '97 PPV.
Because when you think about it, MK really is like ECW: the young upstart with amazing potential trying to break out in a sea of...Capcom.
That got me hype

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Okay so I'm pretty much confirmed coming, only thing is I don't have somewhere to sleep.

Anyone have open spots in their hotel room/etc?
[MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION] and I will probably be splitting a room as usual so you'll be more than welcome in our room.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
[MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION] and I will probably be splitting a room as usual so you'll be more than welcome in our room.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :)

I'll put a sleeping bag in the bathroom if need be :p

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :)

I'll put a sleeping bag in the bathroom if need be :p
You got it and nah... lol I plan to either pay for the room or go halfs with [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION] - him and I care more about just getting players there than taking money from them. *Although, tips are appreciated. ;)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Wait so how many people are staying in this room? Lol, I'm so excited for how this will smell.
Lmao yea Im going to have to have a talk with all the Guys chipping in. I'll send a mass pm to everyone tonight.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Wait so how many people are staying in this room? Lol, I'm so excited for how this will smell.
eh, limit to like 8... I know it sounds like a lot to begin with but I do not want to have [MENTION=3199]CitizenSnips[/MENTION] sleeping on a fucking chair two nights in a row again...

But yeah, bringing deodorant is kinda crucial... bring it or you're not allowed in our room. Straight up, right [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION]? lmao

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yea it's a must!! Last time some one again wasnt wearing it and it was the same guy as always. Just keep putting that shit on everyday twice a day please.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I picked up "Mortal Kombat" in the $5 Bin to commemorate the occasion.
If Cyrax is in the reboot, Hakeem "The Machine" HAS to play him.
So hyped for this.
If I can crash with you guys, Mr. Cock, or anybody with a room's got a spare few feet of floor for Box, I can throw in some $, for sure.

I have a challenge for you, Pig.
Derived from your Kabal/One Dead Pig line.

DRUNKEN KOMBAT.

Your Mileena Vs. my Cyrax.
2 outta 3 falls.
Every time you hit a Teleport Kick, you take a shot.
Every time I catch you in a Net, I take a shot.

"Do you accept, or yield?"
:D

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
i would love to go to this, but my birthday is December 3rd so im not for sure what im gonna be doing yet that weekend. and i might have a wresting tournament im not for sure yet. but id definitely love to go. but why in the hell does every single game have a team tournament except mk9? thats stupid lol. i think it would be awesome for mk9 to have a team tournament