What's new

Northeast Championship (NecXII) in Philadelphia Pa -- A New Life - Dec. 3rd & 4th

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
or anyone need a room and want to split the cost between me and mezmerize.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Hey guys, I just ended up breaking up with my girlfriend of 4 years. We gotta make this weekend count, okay?

BigE

Elder God
Madcatz and Namco will have a stand setup all weekend to sale their HOT ass Sticks and other stuff, so make sure you bring some extra money its black friday all over again NEC12 style baby.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Madcatz and Namco will have a stand setup all weekend to sale their HOT ass Sticks and other stuff, so make sure you bring some extra money its black friday all over again NEC12 style baby.
Will MK have our own room like SJ5? Please say yes... :)

BigE

Elder God
Will MK have our own room like SJ5? Please say yes... :)
Yes.

Ok players you now how until the 30th to pay the venue fee online, after weds you have to pay $40 at the door.

Also you have till weds to get the hotel discount at the Sheraton four points, the link is on the first page.
$95 plus tax is better than $149 plus tax, so don't delay anymore.

I will have my annual party in the penthouse Friday and sat night at 11:30pm room 801
$10 entry, free food and drinks all night, ask around it's always a great time.

Toys for tots and can food drive going on all weekend, help us help other people.
www.Necphilly.com
HOME OF NEC XII December 3rd and 4th, 2011 and GVN WINTER BRAWL VI Feb 25th and 26th 2012 and GVN SUMMER JAM V August 27th and 28th 2011

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Quick question

I registered for Mk and venue online w paypal already but how do u guys know my gamer tag w my real name??

Just wanna make sure I'm all good

jamessmk

I am your god
Yes.

Ok players you now how until the 30th to pay the venue fee online, after weds you have to pay $40 at the door.

Also you have till weds to get the hotel discount at the Sheraton four points, the link is on the first page.
$95 plus tax is better than $149 plus tax, so don't delay anymore.

I will have my annual party in the penthouse Friday and sat night at 11:30pm room 801
$10 entry, free food and drinks all night, ask around it's always a great time.

Toys for tots and can food drive going on all weekend, help us help other people.
www.Necphilly.com
HOME OF NEC XII December 3rd and 4th, 2011 and GVN WINTER BRAWL VI Feb 25th and 26th 2012 and GVN SUMMER JAM V August 27th and 28th 2011
Nobody does it better, than you do. :)

BigE

Elder God
Doors open at 9am and close at 11:30, sat and sunday night.

Players this is the last day to get your hotel discount at the sheraton four points and this is also the last day to pay your venue fee online.

Venue fee will be $40 at the door.

Also we will be selling raffle tickets for $3.00 you can buy as many as you want, Cool ass madcatz, namco, and other HOT prizes will be up for grabs. All weekend.