What's new

Northeast Championship (NecXII) in Philadelphia Pa -- A New Life - Dec. 3rd & 4th

BigE

Elder God
NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XII) Dec 3rd & 4th -- IN PHILADELPHIA PA -- A New Life

NECXII will be sponsored by:

Classic Game Junkie:
111 S. Easton Rd.
Glenside, PA, 19038

University Family Fun Center
4006-08 Spruce St.
Philadelphia, PA 19141

Big E Gaming
Philadelphia PA 19143
www.necphilly.com

Team Sp00ky
201 Battery Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209
http://www.facebook.com/l/e7c04TX1DyfvwzC58TPI8e7WPiQ
http://iplaywinner.com/

Namco Bandai Games
http://www.namcobandaigames.com/home

Madcatz and Markman
http://www.madcatz.com/

Atlus has just joined our sponsor family, more info to come later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksys Games has just joined our Family. Glad to have them on board for NEC12

"BlazBlue players, are you ready for the next Rebel? Aksys Games proud to announce that it is bringing the yet unreleased console version of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND to NEC 2011! For the first time in North America, players will be able to try out some of the new console only features in BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND!

Not only that, but Aksys Games will sweeten the deal by adding a $500 bonus to BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II tournament pot. Whether you're on the fence about coming to NEC or competing in BlazBlue, this should help change your mind!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEC XII and NAMCO BANDAI GAMES Inc. presents :
NAMCO BANDAI X NEC XII : 3D Fighting Game Extravaganza

Make your way to NEC XII, to get your hands on playable versions of SoulCalibur V & TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2! This will be the FIRST EVER, U.S. hands-on event for both of these games!

"I'm really excited to see both of these games at NEC XII. The idea is to let the entire fighting game community get a feel of whats coming, play, chat and to bring the communities together through games. The EC has been waiting patiently, and for that we will bring the best that we have. You can't beat good games with great friends," said Rich "FilthieRich" Bantegui, NAMCO BANDAI GAMES | Community Manager.

If you still cannot make it, don’t worry! Both games will be streamed over the weekend by 8WayRun. You can find a link to their stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/8wayrun
Don't miss out on the final blowout for the East Coast and "Get Ready For The Next Battle"
- NECXII
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DATE:
12/3/2011 – 12/4/2011

4101 Island Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Located in the south west Philadelphia area 1/2 mile from the Philadelphia International Airport.

They have 3 hotels in the same complex all owned by the Sheraton.

DISCOUNT ROOM PRICES: $95.00 plus tax.
click link to reserve: http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1111213403&key=65C8D

STREAM:
Will be streamed by none other than the infamous Team Sp00ky! The stream can be found here: http://www.twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
Big E
(267)-231-8996
[email protected]

Zack/Kattermari
(201)-650-1318
[email protected]

Rob Hubbs
(610) 573-8305
[email protected]

REGISTRATION/FEES:
Online Venue Pre-Registration: $30
http://www.necphilly.com/archives/necxii-online-registration/

At The Door Venue Registration: $40

Spectator Fee: $20

Pre-order your NEC XII T-shirts
Link coming soon
If you would like a small, 3XL, 4XL or 5XL size, please order any shirt and email me (Big E) to change it to a small. To guarantee your t-shirt order please purchase by 11/25.

Players if you’re arriving Friday please call me, you can coming to my room (801) and pay your registration and entry fee or buy one of the fly ass NECXII shirts (designed by Kazi). That would really help me out if you guys can do that. See contact section for the appropriate information.

I have changed a lot of entry fee so players can have some kind of money left over to do other things with like eat and party or do whatever. I think this will help the numbers in some of the smaller games too.

GAME RULES:
Unless otherwise stated all console tournaments will be played on PS3.

All singles tournaments will be standard format 2/3 games for normal matches and 3/5 for finals matches.

Team tournaments are single match the entire tournament including all finals matches.

SCHEDULE:
Venue and entry fees will be collected between 9am and 5pm both days. Please allow 1 hour prior to tournament start time to register. Even if you preregistered online you will still need to check in at the registration desk for each tournament.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 12/03/11
Team Tournaments:

SSF4:AE teams 3v3 -- 11:00am -- $30 per team

UMvc3 3v3 -- 11:30am -- $30 per team

3S:OE 3v3 -- 6:30pm

AH3 - 2v2-- 2:00pm

MB:AA 3v3 -- 2:30pm

ST 2v2 -- tbd

More to Come.
SATURDAY 12/03/11:

Singles Tournaments:

SSF4:AE -- 5:00pm -- $10 -- will continue Sunday--ps3--$750 pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes

UMvC3 -- 5:30pm -- $10 – will continue Sunday--ps3--$750 pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes

MK9 – 3pm-- start time -- $10--ps3-- $250 pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes

SC4 – 1:00pm start time -- $10 (top 8 sunday)--ps3-- Pot Bonus info coming soon

TK6 – 1:00pm start time -- $10 (top 8 Sunday)--ps3--Pot Bonus info coming soon
If you entry both T6 & TT2 it will be $16 entry

TTT2 - 3:00pm start time --$10 (top 8 sunday)--arcade

BB:CS2 – 1:00pm start time -- $10--ps3-- $1101 pot Bonus plus some HOT prizes.

GG:AC – 4:00pm start time --$10-- ps2

ST -- 5pm-- start time -- $10 – held on arcade cabinet--Pot Bonus info coming soon

MK2 – tbd start time -- $5

-----------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

SUNDAY 12/4/11:

SSF4:AE – continued from Saturday – 1:00pm

UMvC3 – continued from Saturday – 1:30pm

KOF13-- 4pm Start time--$10--$1000 pot bonus--ps3

SC5--

MB:AA – 12pm-- start time -- $10--Pot Bonus info coming soon

AH3--12pm-- start time-- $10 entry fee--ps3

3S:OE – 2pm start time -- $10--ps3--Pot Bonus info coming soon

CvS2 – 6:00pm-- $2 – PS2

UMK3 – 5:00pm -- $5

KI – 5:00pm - $2

A3-- tbd

CE -- tbd--arcade
--------------------------------------------------------------

If time permits after all tournaments have finished we will bring back the long awaited coin flip tournament! Rules to follow soon!

I will also be adding more games to this list in the next few weeks.

I want this to be the BEST NEC ever but i can only do it with the players help. There will be food and drinks available to purchase for cheap.

So that's it for now. To get a rough head count just please post or e-mail me at [email protected] with your first, last and gamer name, the state your from and game(s) you plan on entering.

I will Post players update list on other pages.

Guys if you see names down twice or if you don’t see your name on the list let me know.

I HOPE TO SEE ALL THE REAL PLAYERS HERE.

SOMETHING NEW

NECXI will be helping out the local community by having a CAN DRIVE ... so bring canned food and non-perishable foods for donation ... let's show the rest of the community that we do more than play fighting games all day everyday!

WORD TO THE WISE

Keep the negativity at home. We’re all here to have a good weekend with such an amazing community.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I WILL BE THERE :D

No better place for my 1st tournament ever.
If I can at least make it out of a pool, I'll be satisfied.
Not only do I now have something to do for the next three months (train, train, train, train and train), I've got more canned goods than I know what to do with.

CANT WAIT!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
OP says dec 4 +5th then it says 3rd and 4th... :( confrused
its 3rd and 4th..

now i have to decide if i want to go to philly on friday and saturday then drive back home late saturday night then drive to the bills titans game.. damn decisions decisions.. maybe if i can get off of work the following monday... hmmmm

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
thanks

well this sucks, just checked my schedule and i have show first two weeks :( so im a no go again

surgery kept me from Summer jam and shows from this one. Theres some God out there that does not want pig to attend anything in Philly ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

However im 90% confirmed for So Cal Major in december since ill already be out there

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
There's no way I'm missing this. Anyone who wants to setup a room-sharing deal I'm free.

KI side tourny is even more reason to go.

redeyes

Button Masher
its 3rd and 4th..

now i have to decide if i want to go to philly on friday and saturday then drive back home late saturday night then drive to the bills titans game.. damn decisions decisions.. maybe if i can get off of work the following monday... hmmmm

DAN! cam i room with you again? ill pitch in 40$ :D

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I'm pretty sure the NFL issued a statement saying to pick a new favorite team.

Imma rage face all over this patch if I can't cancel into back/front up missile. But I'm down for the tourney regardless and will chip in however much you want Dan for a spot in the room for my air mattress.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
If I can go and room with you guys again I call not sleeping on the red chair again lol and if I do go I'll pitch in 40 again

redeyes

Button Masher
I'm pretty sure the NFL issued a statement saying to pick a new favorite team.

Imma rage face all over this patch if I can't cancel into back/front up missile. But I'm down for the tourney regardless and will chip in however much you want Dan for a spot in the room for my air mattress.
if the room situation does work out i want to play you some more with Mil vs Sektor and my new secret weapon ;D

(its Skarlet...)

If I can go and room with you guys again I call not sleeping on the red chair again lol and if I do go I'll pitch in 40 again
Snips! you didnt like the red chair!?!?!?!?

redeyes

Button Masher
I just picked Skarlet up too. I hope to use her for Salty Battles V and NEC.
damn! i thought i was being original! After SJ seeing SOOO much Kenshi turned me away from him. Rain won so i would look like i only played him cause he won. Freddy well hes freddy.....

oh well hope to have some Skarlet mirrors!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Still depressed at the lack of humans in this area to battle in preparation for this :( but I'm arming my robot and shadow to the teeth.
TOURNAMENT VETERANS - you guys have been around the block enough times to see the dance coming...as a Cyrax/Noob player, who should I be the most prepared to face matchup wise?
I know Kung Lao is a given, as is Reptile, but I mean...who pops up a lot at these shows that itd do me well to specialize in fighting against?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Still depressed at the lack of humans in this area to battle in preparation for this :( but I'm arming my robot and shadow to the teeth.
TOURNAMENT VETERANS - you guys have been around the block enough times to see the dance coming...as a Cyrax/Noob player, who should I be the most prepared to face matchup wise?
I know Kung Lao is a given, as is Reptile, but I mean...who pops up a lot at these shows that itd do me well to specialize in fighting against?
Are you in Philly? There's a hand full of great players around here man. We get together around once a week.

Aside from KL and Reptile you see an even balance of every character in my opinion. Perhaps the next most popular would be Sub Zero? Kenshi also looks like he could become a common sight. Even if you don't know the match up well make sure you know how to punish each character since some have unique punishes.

Again, if you live in Philly PM me. We got a lot of characters covered for some good practice here and could use a good Cyrax player.