What's new

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECXI) Dec 4th & 5th - PHILADELPHIA, PA - UMK3 & MKII

dookiebrain

Kombatant
btbb99 said:
also can you get back to me sometime and let me no if we are going to be playing mk2 on a projector because if not i will bring my 32 inch flat screen that we can play on
please bring the projector, if mk2 has the least following, a projector will be a big fuck you to other games and it will steal the show, how can it not if it is the biggest screen there? do it!!!! see you there, this time we need to get HOT philly steak n cheese's

btbb99

Apprentice
dookiebrain said:
please bring the projector, if mk2 has the least following, a projector will be a big fuck you to other games and it will steal the show, how can it not if it is the biggest screen there? do it!!!! see you there, this time we need to get HOT philly steak n cheese's
dook believe me man i would LOVE to bring a projector but them damn things cost big fucking money, i was talking to summoning and thats what he told me, i think i would be looking at over a grand for a good one and thats too much for my blood, the best i can do is a 32 inch flat screen, atleast that will be better then the shitty tv we played on the last time lol... and yeah man without a doubt the next time i guarantee you the cheesesteak will be hot lol... i stiil can't believe you and gem first cheesteak was a cold one smh

dookiebrain

Kombatant
btbb99 said:
dook believe me man i would LOVE to bring a projector but them damn things cost big fucking money, i was talking to summoning and thats what he told me, i think i would be looking at over a grand for a good one and thats too much for my blood, the best i can do is a 32 inch flat screen, atleast that will be better then the shitty tv we played on the last time lol... and yeah man without a doubt the next time i guarantee you the cheesesteak will be hot lol... i stiil can't believe you and gem first cheesteak was a cold one smh
I will be bringing the projector then, i will sign one out from work. we have 10. ITS ON!!!!!!!

dookiebrain

Kombatant
OJuggernaut0 said:
dookie, I didn't know until later but you were in the same hotel room as I was with Dark_Rob, lol. I was the one with blonde hair and a hat on backwards. Someone mentioned to me you were there but never really specified which person you were.
damn dude that is crazy,lol. funny how things happen. you gonna be there in feb?

btbb99

Apprentice
@dookie, sweet man, yes bring that shit, i will bring my surround sound and it will be off the hook!!!

@darkrob, yeah i no summoning has projectors and he brings them but i ask him if we would be playing mk2 on it and he said no, so i guess he's putting umk3 on it

dookiebrain

Kombatant
btbb99 said:
@dookie, sweet man, yes bring that shit, i will bring my surround sound and it will be off the hook!!!

@darkrob, yeah i no summoning has projectors and he brings them but i ask him if we would be playing mk2 on it and he said no, so i guess he's putting umk3 on it
will do man, this time i will be planning better and i will not be sick either,lol. gonna have MAD fun bro