What's new

Noob Saibot vs Cetrion GI match

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It possibly shows tgat despite their omnipotence, The Elder Gods don't really 'get' humanity.
Would make sense, with the exception of perhaps Cetrion lol. I mean we've seen that before in other series. Star Trek, Q are all powerful and they don't get humanity either lol. DC, Mxy doesn't seem to everything is a joke to him, so on and so forth. They probably see humans as mere ants honestly lol

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Would make sense, with the exception of perhaps Cetrion lol. I mean we've seen that before in other series. Star Trek, Q are all powerful and they don't get humanity either lol. DC, Mxy doesn't seem to everything is a joke to him, so on and so forth. They probably see humans as mere ants honestly lol
Cetrion's power makes the kombatants look like ants. KombatANTS. :D

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Small? Really? It look rather large to me, unless Centrion has a big hitbox while in air. Regardless, timing is key to anti-air with Shadow tackle. Especially since it's slower in comparison to MK9.
Sorry hito i coukdnt find the doge face 8D

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
What is shocking to me is how there are still brutalities that are unfinished two weeks from release. Like are you kidding me? Hopefully the gameinformer guys somehow got an older build because that is very strange and worrying that al that stuff is still not done.

And also, to those who couldn't hear the dialogue:

Cetrion- Our alliance was only temporary.
Noob- Then retreat from the shadows, Cetrion.
Cetrion- Mine is the light that burns shadows.
Im fairly certain with all the content they have that this was recorded weeks to a month ago. Just like when they gave all those youtubers cassie and kano footage