What's new

Tech Noob Saibot - New Blackhole Tech

InFlames

dead
thanks for the credits. i use ex db3 in one of the combos in my original video though. the video just cuts to while they are flying in air so that you don't see me use a bar :p

here is where you can see it: http://testyourmight.com/threads/check-presents-lord-of-shadow-noob-saibot-kenshi-combo-video.23637/

thanks again for the credits.
No problem. Yeah, I knew about that setup. But going for a point-blank JIP-2~Blackhole is really risky. Although I realized that wasn't necessary it was still hard to time. This setup has no hits(can't breaker), keeps him at full-screen, slide helps time it right, and allows a 2nd try when mistimed. Btw, thanks for discovering this. This is how the portal was meant to be. :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
The quicker the better, you need to buffer all the inputs after the EX Up Knee. Are you doing DFB2 for the last portal?
yup ive had certain things happen like if u dash 12 them into the in front portal ders a weird sound as they fall in the portal , seems like it could lead to more glitchyness

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Its awesome to watch, has this been tested against real players? training mode doesn't have invulnerable frames fer wakeups

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I've done it online so I'm guessing it works offline as well. If someone could try in actual offline match it would be really helpful.
the beginning part where you have the inital set up will work, i'm talking about the Kenshi Part, i don't think that would work for someone like Sub-Zero who after they fall they could just ex slide their way through everything.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
woooh got it to work your notations were right InFlames , was just me bein impatient :D im gonna lab this an see if ders anythin i can come up wit good shit once again

InFlames

dead
the beginning part where you have the inital set up will work, i'm talking about the Kenshi Part, i don't think that would work for someone like Sub-Zero who after they fall they could just ex slide their way through everything.
Kenshi part? Im assuming you mean if they fall through the blackhole. Any armored move can out. So if its someone like Sub or Kabal I would be careful before trying it.

No problem. Yeah, I knew about that setup. But going for a point-blank JIP-2~Blackhole is really risky. Although I realized that wasn't necessary it was still hard to time. This setup has no hits(can't breaker), keeps him at full-screen, slide helps time it right, and allows a 2nd try when mistimed. Btw, thanks for discovering this. This is how the portal was meant to be. :)
I like it man. There's a few things though:

-CPU does not tech roll as fast as human player. (This is how i debunked the TONY-T Jax triple groundpound midscreen combo ages ago)

-Even with the CPU tech roll, there appears to be a small gap where you can jump. (Yes i know you mentioned you can df3 aa into it)

-Can armor when landing from blackhole. (Yes i know i used it in my video)

-Can pretty much just stand there and block vs Lord of Shadow setups.

The best setup is the one vs Kenshi, but if he decides not to tech roll, then he is in his range.

Still, i enjoyed this video very much. Perhaps the CPU tech roll is faster when ALWAYS block is selected.

Anyways, good job :) I have a present for you later on next week :)

Can't pull the glitch off, how to do it?
Blackhole has a time release before when you can do it again. If you can keep the blackhole active on screen (releasing it when they high in the air), the blackhole travels up higher before it starts to fall. During that time, the time release has ended and you can release a second blackhole.

When i found this, i named the move Lord of Shadow. I made an entire combo video out of it when i found it.

I was inspired by InFlames double blackhole combo in the corner with ex df3, which then led to me finding Lord of Shadow aka "blackhole glitch"

InFlames - Double Blackhole Combo

CHECK4900 - Lord of Shadow Combo Video (Quintuple Blackhole Combos)

InFlames

dead
Check
I just remembered something. In the description of your original Lord of Shadow video you said the opponent could fall 5-6 times. How is that done? The most I could get is 4 before the hole disappeared.

Check
I just remembered something. In the description of your original Lord of Shadow video you said the opponent could fall 5-6 times. How is that done? The most I could get is 4 before the hole disappeared.
Very hard to get the 5th one. It takes precise timing of the second blackhole.

There is a 6th one if you throw a enhanced blackhole after they fall through the 5th one.

I will try and get a video up of the 5 blackholes. I know i have one somewhere.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Blackhole has a time release before when you can do it again. If you can keep the blackhole active on screen (releasing it when they high in the air), the blackhole travels up higher before it starts to fall. During that time, the time release has ended and you can release a second blackhole.

When i found this, i named the move Lord of Shadow. I made an entire combo video out of it when i found it.

I was inspired by InFlames double blackhole combo in the corner with ex df3, which then led to me finding Lord of Shadow aka "blackhole glitch"

InFlames - Double Blackhole Combo

CHECK4900 - Lord of Shadow Combo Video (Quintuple Blackhole Combos)
So much swag, that's sick.

I hope in the next MK, he has a enhanced blackhole that acts like this glitch, noob will be 100 times more swag

InFlames - I couldn't recreate the 5 blackholes, so i guess its just 4 (plus the ex bh). My bad.

Eddy Wang - After having some fun with it tonight for the first time in a while, i tested it some more and noticed that it does actually suck you in like a blackhole. That, on top of the fact that a blackhole is floating in mid air. Really interesting stuff. I might post a video to show what i am talking about.

But i would love to see a blackhole in MK10 that actually does suck you in AND doesn't have to be on the ground. Both glitches in MK9, but in MK10 they are legitimate ideas. Same as Sektors floating missiles :)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
InFlames - I couldn't recreate the 5 blackholes, so i guess its just 4 (plus the ex bh). My bad.

Eddy Wang - After having some fun with it tonight for the first time in a while, i tested it some more and noticed that it does actually suck you in like a blackhole. That, on top of the fact that a blackhole is floating in mid air. Really interesting stuff. I might post a video to show what i am talking about.

But i would love to see a blackhole in MK10 that actually does suck you in AND doesn't have to be on the ground. Both glitches in MK9, but in MK10 they are legitimate ideas. Same as Sektors floating missiles :)
go for it man, i hope ed boon is taking sum notes

Hitoshura

Head Cage
The first portal always turns sideways when glitched. Some nice effects.
So whats the point of it Have two portals on the screen at once? Does this work outside of training mode? Check stated the roll tech for the cpu is slower than human players.