What's new

Tech Noob Saibot - New Blackhole Tech

InFlames

dead

Blackhole-EX Up Knee~Blackhole(Above)~Slide~Blackhole(In-Front)

This works 9/10. If you mistime it, you get a 2nd chance/free combo. Full-screen wake-ups are up to you to time and block. If they try to jump over the glitched Blackhole you can anti-air them with EX Charge(you need to dash in) and combo of of it.

Credit to Check for discovering the Blackhole Glitch.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
should the notation be blackhole upknee -ex upknee -blackhole (behind)- slide blackhole? cause im tryin it here but its not workin as yours is
also little set up from dis , b121 behind portal , f33 ex upknee , portal behind, slide , in front portal clone , njp etc.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I couldn't stop laughing at the Kenshi part. I don't really know why though. I guess I'm weird.

Good stuff though.

InFlames

dead
should the notation be blackhole upknee -ex upknee -blackhole (behind)- slide blackhole? cause im tryin it here but its not workin as yours is
also little set up from dis , b121 behind portal , f33 ex upknee , portal behind, slide , in front portal clone , njp etc.
It needs to be an above portal after the EX Up Knee or else if you mess up... then you mess up, you don't get a second chance as you see at the end.

EDIT: fr stack Nevermind, I honestly forgot what portal I used after EX Up Knee. lol Just use the one that's closest I guess.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Blackhole-EX Up Knee~Blackhole(Above)~Slide~Blackhole(In-Front)
This works 9/10. If you mistime it, you get a 2nd chance/free combo. Full-screen wake-ups are up to you to time and block.[/COLOR
Credit to Check for discovering the Blackhole Glitch.

This is awesome

We should play man

InFlames

dead
By the way, doing this online will make your connection go down the shitter for 5 seconds until it's gone and can result in a mindfucked opponent. So have fun. :D

D. R.

Noob
I thought this was common knowledge for the community? You and me both made combo videos and what not exploiting all these glitches and gimmicks a while back. lol

InFlames

dead
I thought this was common knowledge for the community? You and me both made combo videos and what not exploiting all these glitches and gimmicks a while back. lol
lol I have one specific glitch I'm sure no one knows about. It used to be impractical but this setup can make it useful against armor heavy BS characters.

D. R.

Noob
lol I have one specific glitch I'm sure no one knows about. It used to be impractical but this setup can make it useful against armor heavy BS characters.
I can see actual set ups for this with all the anti wake up tech I have.