What's new

Tech Noob Saibot - New Blackhole Tech

D. R.

Noob
It's not even foolproof or 100% guaranteed to work people. It's a glitch. You have to hit an EN Upknee at the apex of of the portal drop. That's not an easy "hit confirm" if you will. I stray away from this, but it has it's place.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
It might not be foolproof but it seems like something that Noob really could use to his advantage once the player gets the timing down.

Also InFlames Is there anyway to use the EX versions? I doubt it but just curious, lol

InFlames

dead
It might not be foolproof but it seems like something that Noob really could use to his advantage once the player gets the timing down.

Also InFlames Is there anyway to use the EX versions? I doubt it but just curious, lol
EX Portal? Yes, it works better imo. But 2 bars ain't worth it for one setup.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
this is sexy as fuck but it seems slightly hard to setup against good players

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
im not a happy saibot havent gotten this to happen once yet am i waitin too long before i upknee ? or maybe im doin it too fast , wen u input too fast instead of the final portal he does a b2

Reactions: RYX

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Careful Noob Saibot users, you are one crazy user away from becoming like the Jade forums...

That aside, I plan on practicing this tonight. It looks so badass :)

InFlames

dead
im not a happy saibot havent gotten this to happen once yet am i waitin too long before i upknee ? or maybe im doin it too fast , wen u input too fast instead of the final portal he does a b2
The quicker the better, you need to buffer all the inputs after the EX Up Knee. Are you doing DFB2 for the last portal?