What's new

Noob Combo Thread

Hitoshura

Head Cage
hey like i said guys my mind has been blown about this game in a day..that combo i posted was stupid..soooo
@Hitoshura89
here's one that i learned and does good meterless dmg (37% same dmg as D.R did just a different loop)
(corner) :bp :fp :bp , Upknee , :bp :fp :bp , Upknee , :bp :fp , Upknee , :bp :fp , Tackle 37% and 40% if you jump in with 2 or 1
50% dmg if you do the Upknee :en version then finish the same ..hope this info helps
I was just gonna say I discovered the same combo almost last night and I was all like 8D

This combo does great damage so its perfect after you reset thme with disabler b/c by the time their int he corner theyll have like 70ish% of thier health left. You kill them after one reset and save your meter for round 2 were ull end up fucking their mouth with a 64% raising knee combo XD

Begin with :r:fk:fk:fk if they get hit throw a tackle shadow at them to get em on the ground and keep pressure. If they're pushed into the corner and you're full screen distance then throw a forward or above portal at them to force them to jump forward. From my experience most opponent will do a jump kick towards me so I always make sure to do a shadow knee shortly after the portal. If you have meter then you can do one of the corner combos listed in here that follows an enhanced shadow knee. So let me put it in button terms.

(in left corner)
:l:fk:fk:fk xx Shadow tackle ... Above/Forward portal *opponent jumps/gets thrown into portal* ... :en Shadow Knee :bp:bp:fp:bp xx Shadow tackle.

Repeat this.
Ok cool thnks bro. Im sometimes scared to throw a portal out seeing how it can be unsafe at times and I worry a lot about unsafe moves. Nothing worse than wiffing a portal and getting hit with a kung lao combo tht lasts for days D:

Munchi

Noob
id say be careful of doing :r :fk :fk :fk ....his other strings do well enough (and are more in the safe zone) especially :bp :fp :bp & maxed ranged :l :fp :bp :fp :bk ! they're good believe. you can do upknee or shadow pressure (depending on the situation).. get them in to the corner and keep them there keep the pressure on them .. you can be aggressive with him its just very different

Was messing around in training mode and found that midscreen you can do:
NJ :fp, dash, :fp:bp, jump :fk (the instant you leave the ground) xx Teleport Slam.

Does 25% on it's own, unfortunately I have yet to land it when using blackhole :(

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
This thread should have been titled, "Noob Thread". Combos with noob are scarce.

TYM Mobile

Loot

the special effects
Stupid corner combo I was messing around with. Instead of uppercutting I coulda done the combo better by doing the normal opening string followed by EX knee, knee, knee, EX knee, knee, knee, EX knee, knee, knee, tackle, but I was just messing around with the system. I applaud Boon and co. for the truly unique juggling in this game.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Stupid corner combo I was messing around with. Instead of uppercutting I coulda done the combo better by doing the normal opening string followed by EX knee, knee, knee, EX knee, knee, knee, EX knee, knee, knee, tackle, but I was just messing around with the system. I applaud Boon and co. for the truly unique juggling in this game.

haha nice job! if you can extend tht damage further tht be kick ass. might have to fuck around a bit with tht combo.

Loot

the special effects
Diff variation of the same combo. Had a derp moment last night and instead burned all 3 EX Knees at once to prevent damage scaling from punishing them later, resulting in a 3% damage gain. It's possible to do one last Upknee before the uppercut but it makes the uppercut much harder to connect. Realistically you should end this with a Tackle to keep them cornered, just uppcerut if going for a kill. I'm sure someone better than me could perfect this easy corner BnB.

Dante

Noob
Why do you bother with those kind of combos when there are already better ones in terms of dmg/meter use and disabler/blackhole enders? No offense of course, but did u miss D.R 's vids?

Tycho

Noob

Cool but kinda useless since you could have just combo'd into his X-Ray and dealt the same damage since you used his entire meter anyway.

D. R.

Noob
Sorry I haven't been putting up anything new as of late. Just been really busy with life at the moment, so I haven't been playing at all. When I get some free time, I'll upload more combos, practical and impractical, trying to focus on midscreen and punishment, and different options to deal with different combo enders. I'm gonna start dabbling with tag mode soon, using Subz as Noob's partner. When I last played messing around for about half an hour, they didn't seem to have too much synergy, but I'll make it work regardless. And keep the ideas coming people! You all may break the foundation to something new that I haven't discovered yet, so all ideas are welcome!

Gast

Noob
Hey, what´s the maximum damage Noob can get in the corner with just one meter? I was messing around in training and did EX Up Knee, NJ1/2, 3, Knee, 1, 2, Knee, 1,2, Knee, 1,2, Knee and got around 43% in the corner with one meter. I think you can get another 1,2, Knee rep in there since once I managed to get 45% off one meter, but my execution is kinda bad. But EX knee into NJ 1/2 seem like something one can experiment with?

justim

Shingo Kick!
Hey, what´s the maximum damage Noob can get in the corner with just one meter? I was messing around in training and did EX Up Knee, NJ1/2, 3, Knee, 1, 2, Knee, 1,2, Knee, 1,2, Knee and got around 43% in the corner with one meter. I think you can get another 1,2, Knee rep in there since once I managed to get 45% off one meter, but my execution is kinda bad. But EX knee into NJ 1/2 seem like something one can experiment with?
It kind of depends if you feel more comfortable having threw guaranteed damage or go for a dirty reset. If you have the opponent in the corner and land, for example,:l.1-2-1-3,:d:l3,2-1,:d:l1 EX I think you deal 25% and you can then do a crossup j.1 or 2 and land :l1-2-1-3 :d:u for an additional 26%.

I haven't ben angle to play any lately but without a good wakeup the setup seems pretty solid.

Without a reset I can't think of many other ways to spend it differently and get much more out of your meter.

Loot

the special effects
Cool but kinda useless since you could have just combo'd into his X-Ray and dealt the same damage since you used his entire meter anyway.
Why do you bother with those kind of combos when there are already better ones in terms of dmg/meter use and disabler/blackhole enders? No offense of course, but did u miss D.R 's vids?
Hence in my first post I stated it as a stupid combo.

Matty

Noob
I just started messing around with Noob for a secondary. Not sure if it has been posted, but I've been using this as my bnb corner combo...

j.2, 212 xx shadow upknee, 12 xx shadow upknee, 12 xx shadow upknee, 12 xx shadow upknee, shadow charge (42% with no meter).

Gast

Noob
Found a 47% damage combo for just 1 meter! 2,1, Ex Knee, Nj 1/2, 3, knee, 1,2 Knee, 1, 2 Knee, 1, 2 Knee, D4. It does 50% damage if you begin with a jump-in 1 or 2. And of course its a corner combo.

Edit: I think I found a 40% meterless corner combo without a jump in punch. I was messing around practicing 2,1,2 juggles and I managed to get 4 reps of 1, 2 Knees after a single 2, 1, 2. I never managed to reproduce it so I think the timing is extremely strict, but its possible apparently.

Tycho

Noob
Am I the only one who can't pull of these combos during a Live match? I find it impossible due to the horrible lag and the fact that all of Noob's moves come out so slow.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Edit: I think I found a 40% meterless corner combo without a jump in punch. I was messing around practicing 2,1,2 juggles and I managed to get 4 reps of 1, 2 Knees after a single 2, 1, 2. I never managed to reproduce it so I think the timing is extremely strict, but its possible apparently.
Nice. Great for killing opponent but if there gona live id just do bp,fp,bp > 214fk >fp, bp
> 214fk > 4fp, bp, fp, bk > 236fp for 37% tht ends in disabler and starts ur reset game in the corner x3

justim

Shingo Kick!
Am I the only one who can't pull of these combos during a Live match? I find it impossible due to the horrible lag and the fact that all of Noob's moves come out so slow.
Playing online ruins a lot of the good things that noob has going for him..online is ass hopefully the patch fixes it.

I agree with hitoshura if you find yourself trying to do good damage go for :d:l:fp resets and mixup..with the combo he posted and xray you can reset into some pretty stupid damage.

DaeDraug

Noob
b+1,2,1~EX Knee, double dash d+3~Charge
b+1,2,1, d+1~Charge

These two combos are results of my search for new midscreens. Both are really weak and unpractical but may give someone an inspiration for a new combos...

I couldn't land anithing beside d+3 after b+1,2,1~EX Knee, but maybe someone will find something.

PsychoShot

@imashbuttons
b+1,2,1~EX Knee, double dash d+3~Charge
After the second 1, you should use Noob's No Block Fireball (Normal or EX), since it can lead to even more damage or you could possibly put them in the corner after hitting them with a teleport or a Clone. The most important thing about Noob when looking at his combos is where the opponent is going to be placed after the combo is all said and done.