What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
We saw a piece of ice chunk.
It's obvious that the game will feature a Flash villain as well and the question is; will it be Captain Cold or Gorilla Grodd, or both of them =P
you cant assume its captain cold he has never been mentioned by NRS could be Mr. Freeze or a better chance of being Killer Frost cuz she was mentioned on noob.com

I bet its not, just sayin.
Killer Frost basically has no connection to this game, because of the lack of Firestorm, and I'm sure that Captain Cold means more money.
It's not going to be Mr. Freeze, because we already have a lot of Batman related villains.
If even your beloved Shazam gets a villain, who is basically the same character as Shazam is, then expect the Flash to get overall villains as well.
Flash's best bet for now is Captain Cold, who is a very good villain.

Just sayin'.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Is she playable?
Dude. If Ed Boon says "remember, she might not be playable", then that means she is. Plus no magazine's gonna go and say "Injustice includes characters like Cyborg, Shazam and Raven" and show us our first screenshot of her if she wasn't even a part of the roster. Also, she's been redesigned while all the cameo characters haven't been.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Wow that guy looks emaciated, how is he a villain. Lol.

Also, I think you should be one of the hosts on InjusticeLive, you have good comic knowledge and are a author yourself.
Thanks i would love to be on injustice live ive asked pherleece but he says four guys is enough but i would love to guest on there but idk I work on mondays somtimes.
If anyones intrested. Heck out my comic im writting first issue should be out in a couple months
www.zaidcomics.com

Thanks i would love to be on injustice live ive asked pherleece but he says four guys is enough but i would love to guest on there but idk I work on mondays somtimes.
If anyones intrested. Heck out my comic im writting first issue should be out in a couple months
www.zaidcomics.com
I think I'll be at C2E2, let me know if you're going, I made a thread on TYM too. Ya, there's room for more I guess, not everyone really talks.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/c2e2-chicago-comic-and-entertainment-expo.27992/

Lots of cool peeps coming.

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
Killer Frost basically has no connection to this game, because of the lack of Firestorm, and I'm sure that Captain Cold means more money.
It's not going to be Mr. Freeze, because we already have a lot of Batman related villains.
If even your beloved Shazam gets a villain, who is basically the same character as Shazam is, then expect the Flash to get overall villains as well.
Flash's best bet for now is Captain Cold, who is a very good villain.

Just sayin'.
KF was in JL/JLU and Young Justice even though Firestorm never appeared in either. Grodd has been teased as the game's resident Flash villain and an as of yet unidentified female character has been show amongst the games villains in an achievement. i second the notion that she is more likely to show up than the good Captain

zfallonz

Noob
KF was in JL/JLU and Young Justice even though Firestorm never appeared in either. Grodd has been teased as the game's resident Flash villain and an as of yet unidentified female character has been show amongst the games villains in an achievement. i second the notion that she is more likely to show up than the good Captain
Wasn't Grodd seen in the background during a video?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
LMAO that's easily a nod to that monster in the background on Shao Khan's coliseum stage.
Yeah, looks like the same animations as the Tormentor and his handlers.

Yes, and his model is far too large to be a playable character. He is literally twice the height of the soldiers.
View attachment 3977
To bring this up again:

TRMK: There seems to be an improvement in model detail and vast difference in character sizes in Injustice compared to MK9. Are there any notable enhancements being made under the hood to the engine after Mortal Kombat was completed that you want to point out to fans?
Adam Urbano: Oh yeah quite a few. For the fans who really like technical detail [Graphics Programming Lead] Jon Greenberg and the graphics team has gone ahead and they’ve actually made the renderer run multi-threaded. So we have the entire rendering pipeline running on the SPUs.
As far as the different size of the models, that’s actually something really awesome the guys have been working on. Jim Bulvan under Alan Villani built an entire Inverse Kinematics system that lets the game handle different sized skeletons and keep that realistic look but keep the game play behavior the same. So unlike the previous games where we had to generally keep the same sizes about right, now we can make the characters completely different sizes. Even that system is running on the SPUs so it’s worth noting that this game is nearly at 100% SPU utilization on the PS3. It’s fully multi-threaded, we’ve gone ahead and seriously amped the engine for this thing.