What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

Oh, it's Red Hood. I'm pretty sure he'll be DLC.
Man, I hope so, because my body is ready.

When it comes to this game; for now it's:

1. Nightwing
2. Flash
3. Deathstroke

If Red Hood makes it in:

1. Red Hood
2. Nightwing
3. Flash

If Red Hood somehow turns out to be an alt for Deathstroke (if they even do stuff like that):

1. Deathstroke (as Red Hood of course)
2. Nightwing
3. Flash

Spinky

Neutral Skipper

1. Nightwing
2. Flash
3. Deathstroke

If Red Hood makes it in:

1. Red Hood
2. Nightwing
3. Flash

If Red Hood somehow turns out to be an alt for Deathstroke (if they even do stuff like that):

2. Nightwing
3. Flash
Don't think he'll be an alt. The demand for him is pretty high though so he should be a DLC character.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

1. Nightwing
2. Flash
3. Deathstroke

If Red Hood makes it in:

1. Red Hood
2. Nightwing
3. Flash

2. Nightwing
3. Flash
dude im planning the exact same thing ive got my fingers crossed for Red Hood as DLC but if not whoever he's an alt for will become my main then i got Nightwing and Slade or Joker after that

Don't think he'll be an alt. The demand for him is pretty high though so he should be a DLC character.
i hope NRS is reading this :)

Swine of Omnipotence

Lord of Swines
What has Boon done to you all. She's in the game and playable.
Well that's what I was saying, but then I was called a dreamer, so I dunno lol.
I want to believe it. I really do. Boon's just a tease and I don't like it.

Oh, it's Red Hood. I'm pretty sure he'll be DLC.
That's be cool. But how would they make him different enough from Deathstroke?

Definitely.

That's be cool. But how would they make him different enough from Deathstroke?
Not an easy task, to be honest. Hell, it would even be hard to make him different than the Joker.

Red Hood standard gear consists out of a fancy ass dagger that can even cut through Batmans ropes, 2 hand guns and a lot of explosives, while Deathstroke is more about his sword and often a rifle, but he does seem to use guns as well.

And then he have the Joker, who uses a knife, but also attacks with explosives and sometimes with a gun :-7
(Harley uses guns as well).

So offering you a difference playing experience would kinda be hard, therefore I understand if he doesn't make it in at all.
But if he does, he maybe could be somewhat like Cyrax with his C4 bombs lying all over the place, having gun specials on distance and dagger specials up close, similar to Green Arrow.

Juan127

Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot.
I skimmed through this real quick because I haven't been on in a while, but why is NO ONE giving some Booster Gold love! C'mon, he's the Greatest Hero No One Has Heard Of! Bring him into Injustice!

Reedoms

Noob
I skimmed through this real quick because I haven't been on in a while, but why is NO ONE giving some Booster Gold love! C'mon, he's the Greatest Hero No One Has Heard Of! Bring him into Injustice!
The game seems way to serious to involve people like him or Plastic Man. Which is a real shame.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Not an easy task, to be honest. Hell, it would even be hard to make him different than the Joker.
yeah thats what im worried about after seeing joker gameplay he plays ALOT like how i would expect red hood just replace the acid flower and change joker gas bombs to regular explosives and you got red hood with an akward slumped stance, so if joker has a red hood alt costume i wont be surprised/mad BUT i will say its very possible for him to play different esp with NRS doing this, since half the MK9 cast started as the same characters lol

trufenix

bye felicia
The game seems way to serious to involve people like him or Plastic Man. Which is a real shame.
Booster could have a role, if Superman needs to put a positive spin on the whole martial law angle, but has he even been introduced in New 52 yet?

Reedoms

Noob
Booster could have a role, if Superman needs to put a positive spin on the whole martial law angle, but has he even been introduced in New 52 yet?
He was in JLI for a while and shenanigans have temporarily erased him from history. After Trinity War, I'm assuming he's going to come back and resume his Time Lord shit.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
About that character... Could it be Raven? I'm only saying this because we still haven't seen that Teen Titans cast video, and there's only two weeks left isn't there?
EDIT: And we need a new female character badly.
DOUBLE EDIT: I hope Killzone sees this.

I don't think there's anything else to find right now. We've dissected the word search like crazy.

EDIT: I don't know why I keep having to say this. The Teen Titans cast could simply be offering their opinions on Deathstroke, aka. Slade Wilson.