What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
The likliest of scenarios is that boon is just having some fun with us. That being said, if there was a secret fight against Reptile, I'd die from happiness.

Reedoms

Noob
Well, there's been tons of JSA references with Doc Midnite and Doctor Fate, maybe the moon is a reference to Starman or something and there's a stage involving all the JSA members in tubes or something.

Maybe a thread cleanup is in order? Earlier posts mean nothing after the reset and a lot of it was crimson drama, maybe it would be easier not to bring it up if it isn't there, Idk lol.

Juan127

Criminals are a cowardly, superstitious lot.
i'm pretty sure those capsule characters are like a museum or something.
I think the capsules are actually a museum for the Justice Society, since they're the much older characters. There'd probably also be costumes of Hour Man, Star Man, and Cat Man

I think the capsules are actually a museum for the Justice Society, since they're the much older characters. There'd probably also be costumes of Hour Man, Star Man, and Cat Man
They're not using a complete JSA, then. Atom Smasher was definitely a member. If Doctor Fate is in, he would have to be a new Doctor Fate or Kent Nelson would only survive one battle before Nabu (the wizard of the Helmet of Fate) releases his control and basically kills Kent instantly. He's so goddamned old.

The founding members of the JSA are The Spectre, Sandman (Wesley Dodds), Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Flash (Jay Garrick), Hawkman (Carter Hall), Atom (Al Pratt), Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson), and Hour-Man (Rick Tyler). I could see them cutting out Hawkman and the Atom for this one just because they aren't as important as the others in mainstream. I'm really glad we get a Hall of Justice stage with the costumes of the JSA. At least, that's what I hope it is.

Ed Boon is at it again...

This time on Boon.com with a new puzzle teaser!

Which is a blurry image of none other than Dr. Mid-Nite trapped much like Dr. Fate that we saw a few weeks back!

A random teaser at #14 shows a cool picture of Aquaman, but doesn't advance the puzzle along...

Now to figure out the five digit clue, anyone got any ideas? Leave it to Ed to give us something more after the last 4 digit reveal was a dud!!
what is the 5 digit code after 5626 #......????

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I haven't really been keeping up with this thread but has anyone seen this picture?

It's on the first page #9.
I'm sure I'm hella late and it's been discussed but I didn't see it lol
"why couldn't you join Injustice?"

Well, that means no Supergirl for now lol (maybe Power Girl neither)