What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Took me about 10 min to find the solution to the 4-number puzzle.
The 5 number puzzle has 100 000 combinations, taking it 1 000 combinations at a time.
Takes about 1 min per 1 000 combinations, will take me around 100 min to find the 5th combination...
I thought about using a brute force program but the clicking buttons was beyond any software i could find, how did you manage to get around that?

The 5 number puzzle has 100 000 combinations, taking it 1 000 combinations at a time.
Takes about 1 min per 1 000 combinations, will take me around 100 min to find the 5th combination...
Damn fine work dude.

I'm thinking there is some kind of museum of older generation costumes on some stage. I wonder if it's a sub-part of the stage w/ the hero statues...like a Hall of Justice type thing.

AssassiN

Noob
And to think that Obama is your president, while you're probably still unknown ... You my friend, YOU CAN!
My president?
I'm from Belgium, no black kings here.

I thought about using a brute force program but the clicking buttons was beyond any software i could find, how did you manage to get around that?
Firebug, allows you to write code to use and manipulate HTML, CSS and Javascript code.

McCarron

Noob
That's crazy man, you should share the program with us so we all can run it and cut down on that time. I assume it's a Firebug script?

AssassiN

Noob
That's crazy man, you should share the program with us so we all can run it and cut down on that time. I assume it's a Firebug script?
I want to, but the issue is that the program isn't as flawless as you might think.
I didn't find a way to let the program check whether or not it leads to a new page, I have to check all the packages I receive manually if it leads to something else.

I'm willing to share it with people that have experience with coding and HTTP packages, because I don't want to try and explain it to people that have no clue what all this stuff is.

McCarron

Noob
I want to, but the issue is that the program isn't as flawless as you might think.
I didn't find a way to let the program check whether or not it leads to a new page, I have to check all the packages I receive manually if it leads to something else.

I'm willing to share it with people that have experience with coding and HTTP packages, because I don't want to try and explain it to people that have no clue what all this stuff is.
Yeah I gotcha, I understand that stuff just don't have the time to putz around with it today due to work. Keep at it though!

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice

Great job man! Do your thing! Can't wait to see what you find out! :D

trufenix

bye felicia
look to la luna is one of the old Reptile clues from MK1. It "meant" that only when an object passed in front of the moon (on the Pit stage) could you unlock the fight against Reptile.

How that correlates to this, I can't say unless there's some secret to be unlocked on the Gotham Rooftop stage, which is the only one with a visible moon, so far.

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
Actually look to La Luna is an old MK1 clue, but I guess it was over 20 years ago now so people may have forgotten that. ;)

Just for the record. I remember. I was only 3 years old. But I remember.. haha. What kind of parents let me play MK (and played with me) at 3 years old? the BEST kind.