What's new

Tech New Tech vs Mileena *Xbox and PS Vita Only*

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
From the other thread.

Technically, you are +16, not including a few frames to get out of the way completely. 3 isn't a true high and will usually hit anyway. If it was a high, it should be guaranteed, provided the hit box makes contact.. It seems that few characters can actually do this while stand blocking the first hit. Sindel & Kitana only?

If a sai is used immediately (it usually is) and you of course crouch block the second hit, the disadvantage is more on the teleport. You can use 2~ex fan which is easier to do than d1~ex fan.
edit: not that d1~ex fan is that hard, but it is more damage.
Added to the other thread. Thank you!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Konqrr Okay, so i'm filming right now...but I can't seem to backdash out. She keeps hitting me while moving backwards. I'm sure it's just me...but I haven't been able to escape it once. Do I have to crouch block the first kick? Take it standing?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Konqrr Okay, so i'm filming right now...but I can't seem to backdash out. She keeps hitting me while moving backwards. I'm sure it's just me...but I haven't been able to escape it once. Do I have to crouch block the first kick? Take it standing?
Stand block it then dash out of the way of the second one. Don't worry, it takes practice.

RunwayMafia

It's obviously possible from your video but I just keep getting jailed...I'm sure it's just me but I can't even jump out. In the video, it looks like Dan is crouch blocking the first kick...this doesn't matter? Are you on PSN right now...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
It's obviously possible from your video but I just keep getting jailed...I'm sure it's just me but I can't even jump out. In the video, it looks like Dan is crouch blocking the first kick...this doesn't matter? Are you on PSN right now...
Not on PSN... that TV is always occupied. I can jump on XBL though.

I was doing it last night for over an hour and even got it 5x in a row ^_^

RunwayMafia

Not on PSN... that TV is always occupied. I can jump on XBL though.

I was doing it last night for over an hour and even got it 5x in a row ^_^
Go and get your ps3 and hook it up to the non occupied tv...now. I have managed to jump out...I haven't gotten the back dash yet. Partly due to the fact that I'm not getting a good feel on the timing because the computer seems to NEVER throw out the telekick lol

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I had to dash forward to get it to work, not back. Dash forward in the direction that Mileena starts, that is. That said, I could only get throws to work.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I had to dash forward to get it to work, not back. Dash forward in the direction that Mileena starts, that is. That said, I could only get throws to work.
That is dashing back.

I recorded the throw and the 33~cutter, but my camera ran out of space and I can't find the cord. When I find it, I will upload them and post it... but keep in mind this camera is very old and shitty quality.

Really cute! love it

question though, which way do we dash since mileena goes behind you, im confused what to press (If at the start Kitana is on P1 side)

Reactions: 7L

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I feel like the dumb blonde of the Kitana players....lol. I'm practicing now...I wish the EX tele kick came out each time.
Training mode be damned.

RunwayMafia said:
Is it a full dash ( forward, forward) or just one forward? like a half dash
You barely dash at all. Think of the timing as the first 4~fan after a NJP in her bnb. Not the long dash version, the short one.