What's new

Tech New Tech vs Mileena *Xbox and PS Vita Only*

Good Stuff Konqrr. I've tried this though and I'm having the same problem as RunwayMafia, I'm getting jailed as I try to dash out of the way of the second attack. I'll keep at it though. This would have come in handy against Jer but at the same time I also know that just using a d+1 or d+3 as the first kick is coming will automatically make the whole thing whiff in the first dive so either way this is a good way to further blow up mileena's precious "hakuna matata" attack lol.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I don't know what this means, maybe I just suck at the timing on the PS3.

I tried for 20 minutes on my PS3 which is hooked up to a laggy TV on 720p. Couldn't land it once. I got hit every time.

I thought that maybe my timing was off so I booted up my Xbox on my gaming monitor (2ms) which is hooked up via VGA and 1680x1050 which is the resolution of the monitor and got it 7/10 times.

So I thought maybe it was the laggy TV and hooked up my PS3 to the same monitor that my Xbox is hooked up to using an HDMI-to-DVI converter still using 720p (there is no setting to get to the monitor resolution on the PS3 using HDMI). This takes away all of the lag and I still couldn't land it even once on the PS3 where I could nearly every time on the Xbox on the same monitor.

I seriously doubt that this is console specific. My thoughts are that it may have something to do with the wonky VGA resolution going to my monitor. When I have the Xbox on, the characters are smaller on-screen and the camera is sort of zoomed out so there is more background on the screen. On the PS3 setup using 720p on the same stage, the characters take up more of the screen and there is less background.

This got me thinking about the Noob portal glitch where if you throw the portal out when the screen is scrolled up way high, you get the glitch because the time delay between portals gets used up due to the portal having to travel further to the ground. Is this the case with Mileena's EX Telekick? On the PS3 there is less space above the characters which means that Mileena's second kick of the EX Telekick comes out closer to your character not allowing you to dash out where you can on the Xbox using the VGA cables which has more space above the characters to give you more time to dash away.

Am I just too used to the Xbox timing to get this on the PS3?

How many of you have gotten this to work? If you have, what is your setup? (ps3/xbox?, screen resolution?)

If this is resolution specific then I would have to say that the VGA cables would have to be banned as it would clearly change the game if this is true. If it is console specific, then this poses a problem as well, but not as big.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
How often to you see me EX teleport?

This doesn't affect me at all but it's good shit none the less.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
...are you sure about this?
Yes. I spent hours testing it.

This tech is so easy on the Xbox that I just got it online in a ranked match with hella delay. This is extremely unreliable on the PS3. Anyone who has done it there, I give my props.

HyruleNERD

Was it good for you?
Yes. I spent hours testing it.

This tech is so easy on the Xbox that I just got it online in a ranked match with hella delay. This is extremely unreliable on the PS3. Anyone who has done it there, I give my props.
Good thing I play on PS3 :0
M1l33na w1nz ;_;

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
xbox only??? :confused:
this like that sektor stance thing that can reset the xbox when u do it.
my arcade stick config always goes mental on xbox for some reason aswell,
thank fuck ps3 is tourny standard lol

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
if it is different on xbox than it is on ps3, it seems xbox is probably the way it was meant to be, considering the ps3 version is a port of the xbox version.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I don't know what this means, maybe I just suck at the timing on the PS3.

Am I just too used to the Xbox timing to get this on the PS3?

How many of you have gotten this to work? If you have, what is your setup? (ps3/xbox?, screen resolution?)

If this is resolution specific then I would have to say that the VGA cables would have to be banned as it would clearly change the game if this is true. If it is console specific, then this poses a problem as well, but not as big.
Make sure your ps3 is outputting at 720p. It sounds like you have it set at 1080p which can cause lag.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
yes thank fuck the console with the version of the game that doesn't behave properly is the tournament standard
In any case, given how much of an obscure way to punish it, I don't think it was deliberately designed to be dashed out of or anything like that..

What next, are we gonna start conspiring that NRS deliberately picked and chose who they gave big and low hitboxes to? -______-