What's new

Tech New Tech vs Mileena *Xbox and PS Vita Only*

Somberness

Lights
PS3 360
Ignoring the camera and positional difference, frame 1 is the same. Frame 2 is the determining factor in evading the kick. On Xbox, Kitana moves to the right but on PS3, she instead turns completely around and does not start moving. The rest of the 360 frames are just her moving right to avoid the kick. On frame 5 on PS3 she does not move enough to avoid the kick and gets hit. I can replicate the second frame on Xbox, but only when I am late with the second dash input and use it after that frame. I've yet to actually successfully avoid it on PS3, so I'm really not sure what the deal is.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Wait, wut?
Explain the Sektor thing please.

3:16

I've tried extensively to get this to happen on PS3 and it hasn't, this is why I say we can't conclude for sure that these issues stem from porting, it's just piss poor progamming on NRS's part on both versions.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Why don't they just release 1.06 for the consoles with costumes and the Smoke and Jax/Jade/Sindel nerfs ^_^

My Vita battery is dead so I can't confirm the Xbox tech on it... but NRS said that the Vita is a direct port of the PS3 version! WHAT GIVES?!?!?!

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Why don't they just release 1.06 for the consoles with costumes and the Smoke and Jax/Jade/Sindel nerfs ^_^

My Vita battery is dead so I can't confirm the Xbox tech on it... but NRS said that the Vita is a direct port of the PS3 version! WHAT GIVES?!?!?!
Have you noticed your battery dying like...immediately after charge after the new firmware update?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I booted up my Vita and got it FIRST TRY with Kitana.

rev0lver, it is confirmed to work on Xbox AND the PS Vita if you would please update the title yet again.

This is really fucking stupid how it does not work on the PS3.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
welp....imma ps3 er, so this does not effect me or help me in anyway o3o. i can already blow up mileena with out doing this anyways <.<

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
ps3 is better than xbox, because xbox sounds like a big clunky nerd box, while ps3 sounds like a sleek & revolutionary game console from the future that brings cyborg hookers with super boobs to ur doorstep....

.......:REO

7L

Heads up!
*claps* can't do this on PS3 but you can on the PSV....bravo NRS, you blew my mind...yet again -_-

I'm bringing my xbox to all tournaments for now on, if I get a mileena player, we are going to the 360, I'll even bring you a converter

Is the Gamecube version different from PS3? :)

I remember MKD the GC and XBOX games were very similar.

There is shit like this in all the 3D MK games. Combos exclusive and more consistant on PS2, or XBOX/GC.

Fuck, this shit will never end, will it? :(

MKA WII <3

extremely unreliable on the PS3
So was my Sub 57%

Only works as player 2 on PS2 and is extremely unreliable.

On Gamecube (which is where it was first found by: CHECK) it works as player 1 and works more consistently. And probably player 2 as well.

There is tons of other shit like this.

So yea... For PS3, you should be testing both player 1 and player 2. As well, do not forget the camera differences on stages. (Rooftop = camera farther out, Subway = camera closer in)