What's new

New pushblock bug with the new patch

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Apparently if you press the meter burn button at anytime before blocking an attack you will automatically push block.

I was doing mb cancel combos with the dummy on wake up attack. When I would block the wake up it would push block for no reason. I then just knocked the dummy down, pressed mb once, then blocked the wake up and it push blocked.

Its pretty annoying because it happens in matches.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I put Aquaman on wakeup trident rush and tried doing what you said by pressing mb then blocking it. Nothing happened and I blocked as expected.

What character are you practicing?

Scoot Magee

I put Aquaman on wakeup trident rush and tried doing what you said by pressing mb then blocking it. Nothing happened and I blocked as expected.

What character are you practicing?
Green arrow, dummy is lex doing corp charge.

It seems to only happen on stand block. I can literally just press the mb button seconds before lex corp charges and it will push block.

Scoot Magee

This can happen any time though, it's really bad. If you don't do anything between when you press mb and block high you will get a push block.

Actually I think this happened to me today while I was playing SoulofSuikoden, who is a Lex main. I was trying to MB teleport as he corp charged me and I got pushblock and got blown up lol

Scoot Magee

This is actually really fucked up, I'm surprised nobody is talking about it. This did not exist in the old version. In some cases if you end a combo with a MB move then block a wake up (while standing) you will get a push block. Nobody wants a bar of meter to be wasted in a tournament match right?

Test it out and see. This is something that needs to be fixed.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
This is actually really fucked up, I'm surprised nobody is talking about it. This did not exist in the old version. In some cases if you end a combo with a MB move then block a wake up (while standing) you will get a push block. Nobody wants a bar of meter to be wasted in a tournament match right?

Test it out and see. This is something that needs to be fixed.
There must be something wrong with your stick/pad or MB button because I am not randomly pushblocking at all. It literally hasn't happened once.

Scoot Magee

There must be something wrong with your stick/pad or MB button because I am not randomly pushblocking at all. It literally hasn't happened once.
I just tried on my stick and 2 360 pads and it still happens.

Do this. Set lex to wake up corp charge, knock him down, tap MB 1 time and walk backwards. It will push block even after waiting a while.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Perhaps it's just a 360 issue? I'm playing ps3 right now.

I'll try again when my system update is done then go update downstairs and see.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I tried it on 360 earlier today and could not get it to happen, used Arrow, and had Lex do corp charge on wakeup.

If it's really not your controller, something is fucked somewhere.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I just tried on my stick and 2 360 pads and it still happens.

Do this. Set lex to wake up corp charge, knock him down, tap MB 1 time and walk backwards. It will push block even after waiting a while.

I can't can't duplicate this man, and I'm on xbox.

I did exactly as you said and didn't have it push block, I even tried tapping the shit out of it right before and nothing. Even held down MB and block and nothing.

Not sure why it's happeneing to you man. very wierd.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
All i know is offline my xbox keeps acting like its having lag spikes and many people have txted me about it today like i know whats wrong lol

colt

Anyone else having this issue?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Thank you Syknis ... this ONLY happens with Alternate Controls.

colt hecterrific

All i know is offline my xbox keeps acting like its having lag spikes and many people have txted me about it today like i know whats wrong lol

Anyone else having this issue?
Yes Pig, when I was just on 360 it was randomly freezing for like half a second. No issues on ps3.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Ya, just tried it myself, with alternate, pushblock like crazy, turned it off, no problem.