What's new

New MKX TIER LIST Presented by Team YOMI! (12/03/15)

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
No one else is surprised that Ferra/Torr magically moves from low tier to top tier? I know Bio has been putting in work but tier lists aren't supposed to be based on performance by the players.

i was just looking at this and feel the same way.

please switch F/T & Jacqui with ermac & mileena

Gustavness

The Tech Whisperer
No one else is surprised that Ferra/Torr magically moves from low tier to top tier? I know Bio has been putting in work but tier lists aren't supposed to be based on performance by the players.
I thought that was interesting, especially considering that F/T is in fact the worst character in the game. Which is too bad, considering that he is my favorite out of the whole cast. I wish they would fix him :(

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Another tier list where Liu Kang a.k.a Kabal Jr. still doesn't keep the acknowledgement he deserves.

EDIT: I guess I can post my tier list, currently on phone.

S tier: Predator, Roooo kang, D'vorah, Quan Chi, Kung Lao, Cassie
S- Tier: Shinnok, Jax, Tremor
A+ Tier: Reptile, Johnny Cage, Sonya, Takeda, Tanya, Erron black

A+/A tier: Kung Jin, Sub Zero, Raiden

A tier: Kotal Kahn(+), Kitana, Kano, Jacqui
A- Tier: Ermac, Goro, Scorpion

B+ Tier: Mileena
B tier: Kenshi, Jason

Unranked: Ferra/Torr.

Last edited:

RagingRicans

NetBattles
I also think having 17 characters in one tier without having a way to see who is at the top or bottom of the tier is kinda dumb.
That's why people use lettered tiers. A lot of these characters spots are interchangeable, so numbered lists don't do a lot of characters justice. I think there should be an A and an A+ tier though.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Maybe the concept of having a safe DP that gives a full combo on hit was acknowledged, however late.
EX punchwalk is just a better version of EX Torryuken. Recaptures if they are in the air, multiple hits on block to build meter, non EX version just as safe and confirmable so he can end block strings in normal punchwalk everytime to be safe (Lackey has no meterless special to cancel into that is safe on block), and both versions are safer on block than EX torruken which can still be punished by stuff like KL spin... but look at where Goro is on this list. Lackey is not what makes Ferra Torr "top tier"

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
EX punchwalk is just a better version of EX Torryuken. Recaptures if they are in the air, multiple hits on block to build meter, non EX version just as safe and confirmable, and both versions are safer on block than EX torruken which can still be punished by stuff like KL spin... but look at where Goro is on this list. Lackey is not what makes Ferra Torr "top tier"
Goro is definitely not placed right. Then again, it is a list by YOMI.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
That's why people use lettered tiers. A lot of these characters spots are interchangeable, so numbered lists don't do a lot of characters justice. I think there should be an A and an A+ tier though.
I think that's what Honey was implying

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
How'd you get this game 10 years ago, and why did you wait 10 years to post it?

F/T has been functionally broken since the game came out, and is bugged. I'm sorry, but you are incorrect. I will whip up a video this weekend to show you and PM it to you.
Purely a matchup stand point. If played at a high level, how many 3-7's or 4-6's do you have? Jason has also always been bugged, but that doesn't effect a character placement.