What's new

New Injustice 2 Character Reveal - 3.23.2017

KCJ506

Noob
You guys must all have missed out on the great Shazam/Black Adam and GL/Sinestro discussions the first time around.

You're talking about the company that invented ice characters in fighting games.
I think this point was that even if they don't use their abilities the same way, having three ice themed characters in separate slots would be a bit overkill considering there are plenty of other DC characters that have completely different powers and that it would be nice to have some more variety in the roster.

This is why I really don't want a a third Kryptonian being added when there's already Superman and Supergirl. Even if they were to play different from the others.

trufenix

bye felicia
I think this point was that even if they don't use their abilities the same way, having three ice themed characters in separate slots would be a bit overkill
Like I said, Shazam and Black Adam's powers are not just similar, they are identical. Still different characters. Different tiers. Different fans.

No logical reason Freeze can't be a real boy except people don't want him to be.