What's new

New Injustice 2 Character Reveal - 3.23.2017

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Well with only 5 characters left that makes Captain Cold, Green Arrow, Black Adam, Joker and Scarecrow the last reveals...

so, Mr. Freeze confirmed as a skin?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Well with only 5 characters left that makes Captain Cold, Green Arrow, Black Adam, Joker and Scarecrow the last reveals...

so, Mr. Freeze confirmed as a skin?
Looking at the picture, there are 15 empty spaces
9 of them are DLC
That leaves the 6 to be Captain Cold, Green Arrow, Black Adam, Joker, Scarecrow and Mr. Freeze I think

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
He's a pre-order bonus like Goro was.

Pretty much I'm hoping he doesn't count because if he does then that'll mean Mr Freeze is his own separate character.
And Goro was purchasable DLC.

I'd be amazed if he's not counted as one of the 9 DLC, especially as on the pre-order bonuses, the editions don't specifically say "3 DLC + Darkseid" or "9 DLC +Darkseid", which I'm sure they would if he wasn't included in the 9 as you'd be advertising the maximum the consumer gets for their purchase (which they want to do)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

I'd be amazed if he's not counted as one of the 9 DLC, especially as on the pre-order bonuses, the editions don't specifically say "3 DLC + Darkseid" or "9 DLC +Darkseid", which I'm sure they would if he wasn't included in the 9 as you'd be advertising the maximum the consumer gets for their purchase (which they want to do)
The standard edition doesn't mention you getting Darkseid with the preorder so I wouldn't understand him being part of the 3 or 9 mentioned with the other editions. It seems like it's Darkseid + 3/9

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
The standard edition doesn't mention you getting Darkseid with the preorder so I wouldn't understand him being part of the 3 or 9 mentioned with the other editions. It seems like it's Darkseid + 3/9
Good point. Could well be the case, I'd still be surprised though. I think Darkseid is included in the 9 DLC.

I haven't watched all the Watchtower streams, have they answered this at all there?

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
How did you come to that conclusion?
Well, we have 15 slots left, 9 of them are going to DLC characters and I'm assuming Darkseid is just an additional tenth DLC character because NRS have mentioned regularly how this game is going to have more characters in the base roster than ever before and more DLC than ever before. If there are only 9 DLC characters because Darkseid is counted then you can count Goro too and that means MKX had 9 characters too, which means I2 does NOT have more characters.

SO what I'm getting is 9 DLC + Darkseid so there are only 5 slots left and all 5 of those characters were confirmed in the leak list. So going by this graphic... there's no room for Mr. Freeze as a base separate character.

myri

Time Warrior
Honestly? I'm thinking it will be Black Adam. I want it to be Joker but it seems they are saving him for last.

Elder God

Power!
Release Scarecrow is the one of the list leak that is a new character.
But I'm very curious about Adam and Joker, Cold gameplay is very hype too.

Nariman

Noob

Darkseid is not one of the 9 DLCs planned, just like Goro, which wasn't included in The Kombat Pack.

Last edited:

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
Meh. Whomever, whatever.

I'm not really hype for any reveals at this point. I'm more interested in seeing characters that're already confirmed and unknown (Darkseid, Braniac, Grodd, Deadshot, especially the first two).

Off the leaked list, I guess Cold and Scarecrow would be interesting, but the 'Crow has gotta have great gameplay, to catch my attention.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Why does everyone think Green Arrow is getting a reveal? Flash, Green Lantern, and Cyborg have all had the same gameplay shown of them much like Green Arrow, so why don't you think Flash and Lantern are getting a reveal?