What's new

New Injustice 2 Character Reveal - 3.23.2017

Lokheit

Noob
Wasn't Cold already "revealed" in the second lines redrawn trailer? At least Cyborg counted as revealed on the first one.

Joker and Black Adam (and Mr Freeze if standalone) are yet to be seen.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Wasn't Cold already "revealed" in the second lines redrawn trailer? At least Cyborg counted as revealed on the first one.

Joker and Black Adam (and Mr Freeze if standalone) are yet to be seen.
Technically yes, but they made no mention of him (or Oliver for that matter) and only acknowledged Green Lantern as officially revealed. Same with Cyborg in the Part 1 trailer. He'd also be up on the website by now if it counted as a reveal.

I think we'll be waiting a while before any Joker reveal.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Hang on, looking at the pic on the website (and the fact that we know there will be 9 dlc characters), does that mean that we have at least 3 unleaked characters for the base roster?

I know we didn't trust the character page before on the site, but that layout is new and up-to-date (with the next reveal date on the character select as well).

Am I getting ahead of myself getting excited about this?

The thing that makes me think so is the fact that NRS didn't reveal one of these 3 potential unleaked characters early on

Edit: Welp, didn't realise Green arrow and Captain Cold weren't included on that picture.
That most likely means that Mr. Freeze is a character for himself and there is noone that hasn't been leaked left

Last edited:
Scarecrow more than likely to knock out the 3 (him, Green Lantern, and Cyborg) who were first seen on the mobile game before they made a legit appearance.

unrelated but i hope we're getting the gear centric stream next week too