What's new

New character reveal + first DLC character reveal on Friday at C2E2!

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
People still thinking that we are getting someone who was base roster in the last game as dlc smh..

Anyway, my money in the reveal is in either Noob / Cetrion / Kollector and Pennywise / Spawn for dlc

shaolinskywalker

White Lotus Society
New Character: Kollector

DLC: Most likely a guest, as that's what they did for X, and it generates discussion. I'm going to say... Spawn as the likely pick, but in my universe where this would actually be plausible, I'm picking Deadpool.

Sadge

Noob
Ive not seen anyone mention this but could the DLC character be Deadpool? Its a comic book character, which fits in with this event, Marvel wouldnt mind him getting ripped apart in a game because it happens all the time in the films. Plus, he would bring in a whole load of new players, which i think is the point of this whole announcement. Just a thought.

Oh and Ryan Reynolds.

Aaaand ive just seen the above post lol.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Ive not seen anyone mention this but could the DLC character be Deadpool? Its a comic book character, which fits in with this event, Marvel wouldnt mind him getting ripped apart in a game because it happens all the time in the films. Plus, he would bring in a whole load of new players, which i think is the point of this whole announcement. Just a thought.

Oh and Ryan Reynolds.

Aaaand ive just seen the above post lol.
NRS = WB = DC

Deadpool = Marvel

SubZeroIce

Runway
I hope they show Sub-Zero in the new story trailer and announce Noob too? Maybe that's why they didn't include him because his story is tied to his brothers that closely...

With as huge of an event as C2E2, I think the only valid ones to show would be Noob, Kahn, Cetrion or Kollector + the GUEST DLC character (likely Spawn).

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
After having seen a stream of someone playing Sekiro, I think Wolf could be a cool guest character addition to MK11. He's a very neutral character personality-wise, but his design and gameplay could easily fit into the game. He's got some cool tools and abilities with his mechanical arm that I think would translate well into MK11.

I'm normally not into guest characters, but knowing they are unavoidable, it would be nice to have some that appeals to me.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
They should reveal Noob Saibot.

Also, since story mode videos and behind the scenes are konfirmed, I'm expecting to see at least a glimpse of more characters.

I hate guest kharacters. All I can think about is how they take up spots from regulars that could've been on the roster. I play MK for MK kharacters. I never used Spawn once in SC2, or used Jason, Freddy, or Leatherface in MK. But I know they're going to be in the game so I have to accept it. Anyway, here's a vid of who's got the best chance.