What's new

New character leaked?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Glad for that but still is her original outfit, i mean, when talking about Ryu appearance for example you'll remember his white kimono.
Ryu doesn't wear a kimono, but he should.

Anyway, why should anyone care about the default color if you don't have to use it?

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I actually really like the green and yellow on her. But, one thing that SFxT did that was incredible was allow you to change each individual color of the costume to one's that you had unlocked. You could change skin tone, hair, every color on the fit. I've already Tweeted at SF to please add this but, help me out here people, Tweet them about please adding the SFxT colors feature. That shit was godlike!

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
They will definitely make all things tied to customization into paid DLCS.

Considering roster and updates over the years will be free of charge, they have to get our money somewhere else.

But I agree Laura looks great, especially if she replaces Blanka (electricity here and there), since I hate Blanka / Honda matchups.

I hate Gief matchup too, but seems he is different this time around, no green hand special, air grabs, etc ... he might be more interesting to play against if they changed the motions for his grabs (since 360s no longer exist in SFV) and his lariat, so that you can't mash that during absolute guard.

Wait and see ...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
However they kinda reverted to old ways with Tanya
Part of Tanya's backstory is that she is a seductress, so it would only make sense she has more "assets". I also don't think she's that ridiculous looking, she still looks semi-realistic.

Also I like Capo characters so this new character intrigues me.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I actually really like the green and yellow on her. But, one thing that SFxT did that was incredible was allow you to change each individual color of the costume to one's that you had unlocked. You could change skin tone, hair, every color on the fit. I've already Tweeted at SF to please add this but, help me out here people, Tweet them about please adding the SFxT colors feature. That shit was godlike!
As long as they limit what can go on what, and don't add any stupid effects like glitter or metallic or neon.

The army of fuckheads with 100% glowing neon and other stupid color sets was so annoying to look at in that game.

Skin tones for the skin only, and effectless colors for everything else and i'm totally down for a color editor.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Fanservicey and cliched designs aside, SFV looks incredibly diverse in terms of character variety ( a shame the same can't be said for MKX---designs like D'Vorah and Kotal aside). I've always felt intimidated by Capcom fighters due to my average level of technical skill, but the game looks fun and if we get a zoner like Sim in there that game will be a guaranteed buy at release.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
As long as they limit what can go on what, and don't add any stupid effects like glitter or metallic or neon.

The army of fuckheads with 100% glowing neon and other stupid color sets was so annoying to look at in that game.

Skin tones for the skin only, and effectless colors for everything else and i'm totally down for a color editor.
100% agreed