What's new

New character leaked?

Slymind

Noob
Another picture here

She looks more feminine than all the female characters in MKX

Don't start...While NRS has still ways to go when it comes to female models, their females in MKX(Kitana aside) are actually pretty decent, and that goes to the how they dress as well.

And from this picture, seems like another character that they are going for sex appeal(given the breasts proportions), I'm glad NRS already left this kind of mentality behind in MKX.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Her look is sick as fuck, I wonder what her playstyle is. By looks alone, she could be one of my mains [I'm a sucker for cute brunettes]. Her hairstlye is dope. Wonder if those are Brazilian or Jamaican colors, I'm assuming her cootch hairstyle is Brazilian...
You just dig her cuz from the braids side she looks exactly like Jacqui. lol

C-Sword

Noob

Don't start...While NRS has still ways to go when it comes to female models, their females in MKX(Kitana aside) are actually pretty decent, and that goes to the how they dress as well.

And from this picture, seems like another character that they are going for sex appeal(given the breasts proportions), I'm glad NRS already left this kind of mentality behind in MKX.
My problems with NRS females are the manly faces and long necks, I don't have a problem with anything else.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Her look is sick as fuck, I wonder what her playstyle is. By looks alone, she could be one of my mains [I'm a sucker for cute brunettes]. Her hairstlye is dope. Wonder if those are Brazilian or Jamaican colors, I'm assuming her cootch hairstyle is Brazilian...
Bet anywhere from a diddle-eyed-Joe to a damned-if-i-know that this chick is Mexican, or Mexican American.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
welp found the token big breasted latina chick, i was wondering when capcom was going to get to that stereotype.

Slymind

Noob
My problems with NRS females are the manly faces and long necks, I don't have a problem with anything else.
The former is more of an issue with Kitana, and the latter is mainly Cassie, overall the designs are ok the way i see, if you disagree, it's your opinion, just don't start something out of nowhere.

Please leave this thread.
Why exactly? because i don't share your views? if you can't handle that, perhaps you should leave this forum.