What's new

New character leaked?

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Haha! Well you already know Cammy is my main Day -180, but if Sakura is not in this game it'll be impossible to pick a secondary for me. Karin looks too good to pass on, but this new character can take it if her gameplay is right, Chun Li looks as good as ever and it's been a while since our 3s days, damn. Impossible lol.
Cammy's legit! Love Chun in, wait for it... wait for it... SFxT. Only because she was not charge, charge is usually not my thing. Might mess with Chun though [Them thighs]. Karin's playstyle so far actually looks like what I'm lookin for, hype for the Laura trailer. Never really played SF for more than a month or so, multiple 1/2 frame links in combos are not my thing. Gonna have to scrub it up for a while but, I'll manage.

Robotic

Gentleman.
On the leak a few weeks ago, they say that Laura is brazillian, and there's another character from India, called Zen.
I wasn't privy to the leaks. Shit. Well, Brazilian is just fine. I'm looking forward to the fan art for SFV, beach edition all of a sudden.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Cammy's legit! Love Chun in, wait for it... wait for it... SFxT. Only because she was not charge, charge is usually not my thing. Might mess with Chun though [Them thighs]. Karin's playstyle so far actually looks like what I'm lookin for, hype for the Laura trailer. Never really played SF for more than a month or so, multiple 1/2 frame links in combos are not my thing. Gonna have to scrub it up for a while but, I'll manage.
I still apologize to people to this day for using Chun in 3s lol.

These characters are looking really appealing. There's a multitude I want to try for secondaries and the game isn't even out yet! This chick's gameplay here looks like it's gonna be legit. Can't wait.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Apparently, her name is Laura

Good lawd, ay dios mio, mein gott! she is striking all the right zones for me but I swore loyalty to the booty.

Co-main contender without a doubt though depending on how she plays.

Hopefully she isn't full on capo, because I think 2D capo looks fucking stupid. It's too wild and intricate to be limited to a 2D fighting plane.

That half braid look is something special, I really dig it.

haketh

Noob
Still waiting on a character that hits me on all marks but Laura seems cool, has a couple moves Christie had in SFxT,

So far just feeling Necalli *How can I not hot as fuck* and Birdie *So adorable* but really hoping Sim is the last returner cuz I'm a zoner at heart

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Do you guys think the lack of excitement and disdain about Zangief's reveal was loud enough that Capcom told Famitsu to leak this early as damage control? For Famitsu to reveal Laura before her intended date seems too unprofessional and convenient IMO.
Happy either way tho.... she has a the RearNakedChoke, a flying armbar, grounded armbar and a triangle. LOVE IT!!!!

oh oh!!!
https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/649824783031402496
Ono's not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Australian character wouldn't fight but would just sit back and throw native animals at the opponent while saying obnoxiously cliché crap. Best character.