New Block Infinite in MKX?

Should this be banned at TFC?

• Yes.

• No. Let it rock.

Results are only viewable after voting.

hayatei

Noob
His frame data way too good now

This patch in my opinion was really dumb for ronin and just turned his pressure braindead

B2 shouldn't be 12 frames, probably should go back to 15 or be 14 frames

B212+4 blade drop should be back to +2 or be at most +3

F122+4 blade drop at +3 and quick call at +10 are also way too good, maybe blade drop should be neutral or back to negative here (-3). and quick call back to +7?

This wouldn't be possible with pre patch numbers because there was a 8 frame gap in between f122+4 quick call and b2 and a 10 frame gap in between b212+4 blade drop and f1

You also had to actually make choices with the old quick call numbers too, now the only thing u have to think about is fuzzy blocking/just blocking or b2

I hope they hotfix some of his frame data asap, not having fun with this character anymore with his new watered down metagame

@colt

Last edited:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Should I remind all of you for what armor attacks have been created?
The issue isn't that you can't armor out. The issue is that, for some characters, they HAVE to have a bar to escape. No backdashing, no poking, just armor. Armor costs a bar that you don't gain while you're blocking stuff. It's not good.

Saying this is okay is basically saying "Learn to not be forced to block". We're all human here...no one is playing that flawlessly every round, every second.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
...yeah this is dumb. Shouldn't be fair to anyone not mobile enough to constantly dump meter just to get out of this.

JDM

Noob
The issue isn't that you can't armor out. The issue is that, for some characters, they HAVE to have a bar to escape. No backdashing, no poking, just armor. Armor costs a bar that you don't gain while you're blocking stuff. It's not good.

Saying this is okay is basically saying "Learn to not be forced to block". We're all human here...no one is playing that flawlessly every round, every second.
Who can't escape with Backdash? Like I said even jason can get out during F12+4 cause B2 doesn't reach that far.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Here's another video for the people saying "just take the hit" or "just back dash".

So basically you take 10% and then he can run up and try to do it again.
Can u hitcomform into ex bf2 if u hit them back dashing or trying to poke out then end w 21 restand back into the loop?

let it rock! I mean if you ain't good at avoiding blocking things then that's on you not me, also there is a way out of this for every character in case you're bad at not blocking and that's using your all of your meter and stamina in case you make the mistake of blocking correctly and last but not least Takeda is available for everyone it's not like you can't use him :joker:

Pig Of The Hut

let it rock! I mean if you ain't good at avoiding blocking things then that's on you not me, also there is a way out of this for every character in case you're bad at not blocking and that's using your all of your meter and stamina in case you make the mistake of blocking correctly and last but not least Takeda is available for everyone it's not like you can't use him :joker:
Make a video on Kenshi getting out

JDM

Noob
Nvm,I wasn't doing the B2 string fast enough after the cancel. B2 string does hit if you time it well. On the shitty backdashes at least (hits kenshi and jason from what I tested)

Yeah this is dumb

Still don't think it should be banned.

Pig Of The Hut

Nvm,I wasn't doing the B2 string fast enough after the cancel. B2 string does hit if you time it well. On the shitty backdashes at least (hits kenshi and jason from what I tested)

Yeah this is dumb

Still don't think it should be banned.
^^

So people still want me to travel and represent Kenshi and now this is added to the loop of bs I will encounter.

......N O P E

hayatei

Noob
should be banned to use against the 6 characters who can't poke out that's all

hopefully some of his buffs gets reverted...

Pig Of The Hut

should be banned to use against the 6 characters who can't poke out that's all

hopefully some of his buffs gets reverted...
I feel like reverting b2 frame data is the only way because messing w sword call and sword toss could potentially mess w combos on hit

hayatei

Noob
I feel like reverting b2 frame data is the only way because messing w sword call and sword toss could potentially mess w combos on hit
if B2 is 15 frames against it's still an infinite because of f122+4 quick call being +10 from +7

idk why b212+4 blade drop is +4 now (it was +2 pre-patch)

the buffs to his pressure are pretty much unwarranted

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
My beautiful Ronin, look what they did to you. I was so happy with you pre-patch. You had tough match ups but I still found ways to win those. You were a variation rarely seen or used and I loved it. It was like only a handful of people knew about you and I was ok with that. But look at you now. One patch later and you're the talk of the town. Everyone knows about you and the even better, easier things you can do now. Many more people are using you now or claiming they've been with you all along. But we know the truth. You and I will still stick together through all of this but deep down, we know it'll never be the same again. Welcome to the big leagues Ronin, a place where you will live fast and die hard.