What's new

NetherReam Studios announce Global Injustice 2 Pro League

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!

El_Rubio

Noob
Those who reside in Argentina, Chile, Mexico and Peru will be able to participate in the Injustice 2 Liga Latina.

WHERE IS URUGUAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

holy shit, this is amazing. I wondered why stream.me changed their days from sunday and wednesday to saturday and tuesday. Its because gamestop/esl's tourney is going to be on sunday/wednesday. So for about a 7 week period we are going to have 4 days of pro injustice to watch... crazy. and this is all mixed in with NRS's pro league. amazing time for the NRS scence

Clutch8

Noob
From what I understand it's played out online (for whichever region you signed up for) over a 10 week period. Then the Top 4 point earners for that region go offline to that local Gamestop and battle it out. Then the winners of each region go to Vegas and play in an 8-man/woman bracket.
Correct.

You may pick your region, but must stay in that competitive region for the entire tournament. Since you live in Utah @undergroundvgt you can select whichever region is best suited for you.

So let's say you pick LA. You play in the cups on Sunday, maybe you make Top 8 for the week we feature LA on the broadcast. Cool. After 10 weeks if you have enough points to make it to top 4 you will travel to the Gamestop store in LA and play in the regional finals on August 12th. If you can't make it to the store the next player with enough points will take your place.

If you win LA, then you'll be flown to the Top 8 Finals in Vegas on August 27th. If you win that, then HOLY %$^&! You're world is going to change.

Hope this helps.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
So the EU Online East tourney takes place in August 28-29, I think I will try it out.

Anyway awesome news, NRS/WB and ESL just keep kicking it in.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
Correct.

You may pick your region, but must stay in that competitive region for the entire tournament. Since you live in Utah @undergroundvgt you can select whichever region is best suited for you.

So let's say you pick LA. You play in the cups on Sunday, maybe you make Top 8 for the week we feature LA on the broadcast. Cool. After 10 weeks if you have enough points to make it to top 4 you will travel to the Gamestop store in LA and play in the regional finals on August 12th. If you can't make it to the store the next player with enough points will take your place.

If you win LA, then you'll be flown to the Top 8 Finals in Vegas on August 27th. If you win that, then HOLY %$^&! You're world is going to change.

Hope this helps.
thank you so much this was very informative and helpful. and to everyone else who chimed in thanks alot. peace

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Correct.

Hope this helps.
Wait so if I'm in Israel and I wanna join, should I take the East EU path right? And from which point that path starts?

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Correct.

Hope this helps.
Still Sunday's with Wednesday finals?

I see my path to glory is yet again an absence of anything in WA and a non-stop flight for my debut in Vegas at EVO and an explanation to my then-wife about how I flew to Vegas for the weekend to play video games and lost $1000 gambling at night.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
That's really cool.
I'm glad they are putting this much effort into stuff like this.

My only concern is that Injustice was kinda bland as a spectator game, so I hope the game is able to hold up its part, and make the tournament really interesting.