What's new

NetherReam Studios announce Global Injustice 2 Pro League

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
The important thing is... does this pro-circuit mean the game won't get balance patched those first 5 months?

Pretty pretty please?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
It would be awesome to see NA NRS players traveling to Ireland, Russia and other places to play!
Yeah..... Part of the reluctance to pay the high travel kost is usually that the NRS scenes abroad tend to be much smaller.. (Remember that traveling within the Europe is cheaper than traveling across the Atlantic to Europe)

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Soooooo....

Nothing for Asia / Middle East?
I don't know of any kommunities in Asia, and some Middle Eastern Kountries have banned NRS games. I remember there was an issue because Injustice was titled with "Gods Among Us" so it was sacrilegious and thus banned.

What places have active NRS kommunities in Asia and the Middle East?

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
I don't know of any kommunities in Asia, and some Middle Eastern Kountries have banned NRS games. I remember there was an issue because Injustice was titled with "Gods Among Us" so it was sacrilegious and thus banned.

What places have active NRS kommunities in Asia and the Middle East?
India does. Pakistan does. Bahrain, Saudi and UAE do.

Did you really not see Tekken Master tearing up the scene?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
India does. Pakistan does. Bahrain, Saudi and UAE do.

Did you really not see Tekken Master tearing up the scene?
Yeah.. But I heard his scene is small. Less than 5 people. I kould be wrong though. I really hope you're right. I'd love to scene large kommunities outside the U.S.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
See, the actual people who know what they're doing is quite small. But the amount of interest is high.

I speak only for India. As far as I've head, the Middle East scene is pretty damn good.

Dunno if @x-azeez is still around but he can probably elucidate.