Nerfs. In november patch we have them, but that is not enough

Discussion in 'Injustice 2' started by Zhidoreptiloid, Nov 13, 2017.

?

Who must be nerfed?

1. Black Adam

56 vote(s)
    33.7%
  2. Supergirl

128 vote(s)
    77.1%
  3. Firestorm

30 vote(s)
    18.1%
  4. Superman

33 vote(s)
    19.9%
  5. The flash

41 vote(s)
    24.7%
  6. Brainiac

16 vote(s)
    9.6%
  7. Catwoman

69 vote(s)
    41.6%
  8. Dr Fate

28 vote(s)
    16.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. THTB

THTB #IDoMachines

XBL:
    x THTB x
    ...I'm going back to the Discord lmao.

2. Solid

Solid The Longbow Hunter.

Who "must" be nerfed. Lol. "MUST". Came back after a few months and I have immediate regret. Guess things will never change around here.

3. supernumian

supernumian Triborg Enthusiast

I think that The Flash needs some adjustment.
    He do:
    - too much damage with meter and trait
    - has some damaging unclashable combo in the corner
    - extremely hard to punish when constantly put you in a 50/50 situation
    - built a ton of meter with every special

Kooron Nation likes this.
  4. Moms4lif3

Moms4lif3 Bruh.

XBL:
    Moms4lif3
    I never had a problem with fate, yes he does well in some MUs but if that's a reason to nerf, no character will be good. Balancing is not about making everything a 5-5.

5. Moms4lif3

Moms4lif3 Bruh.

XBL:
    Moms4lif3
    Flash is mostly fine, he needs the damage and 50/50 imo, although I don't really like the concept of 50/50s altogether.
    Maybe make his lightning kick a little easier to punish, it's annoying that people don't really need to hit confirm it online.

6. TopTierBarry

TopTierBarry Top tier player. Free'd up Knicks live on TYM
    Premium Supporter

Flash needs buffs tho

7. Moms4lif3

Moms4lif3 Bruh.

XBL:
    Moms4lif3
    I think a quick plus on block projectile would be fair, to make up for his lack of neutral game of course

8. TopTierBarry

TopTierBarry Top tier player. Free'd up Knicks live on TYM
    Premium Supporter

thank you

9. Toonstrack

Toonstrack Noob

I think if they touch of Kara this game will be a close to perfect as can get. Thats honestly the only char I have consistent problems with and I just cannot beat her no matter what

10. AkioOf100

AkioOf100 Noob

She’s an annoying little gnat that’s just good at everything

Kooron Nation likes this.
  11. Barrogh

Barrogh Meta saltmine

Steam:
    barrogh
    But striving towards that is pretty much the definition of balanced 1v1 game, so...

12. Moms4lif3

Moms4lif3 Bruh.

XBL:
    Moms4lif3
    So...? Having 5-5s everywhere would make the game incredibly boring. Imo every MU should be winnable if played correctly and no character should have an unfair advantage, that's what balancing a game should be about.

13. Kooron Nation

Kooron Nation Adam has no mids

Make command grabs have a lot more whiff recovery so you can neutral jump punish Scarecrow and Bane

14. foxof42

foxof42 Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing

As a Crow main... I 100% agree with this. You shouldn't need some crazy tech to punish a command grab. Swamp Thing's is quite punishable but he's the exception to the rule.

Pygmy_Potato and Kooron Nation like this.
  15. HiddenSelectCounterPick

Premium Supporter

XBL:
    I Am Shem
    It's easy to punish both of those command grabs you have to make a read when they do it lab the strings that they use it on its not a lot, they are supposed to work if you are blocking it's easy, nothing to complain about.

Nobus3r1 likes this.
  16. HiddenSelectCounterPick

Premium Supporter

XBL:
    I Am Shem
    I'm a cyborg main with two crappy wakeup options and a 6f very short hitbox jab it's easy to read a command grab and njk2 full combo punish no.......

17. HiddenSelectCounterPick

Premium Supporter

XBL:
    I Am Shem
    Nerf away sgs hkds so she's not showing you her boots before you get up and cross you up. Also give GL an air dash.

18. foxof42

What if you're playing against Scarecrow as Swamp Thing? You have to commit to an attack on the way up and it leads to nothing. In fact, if it's a j1, you can come down negative on hit. B3 is also too slow to punish, and definitely not just with that character. I think all command grabs should have similar whiff recovery to normal throws so that the entire cast can consistently punish them. Just knowing what strings they tic off of - and then also making the hard read - isn't enough.

19. HiddenSelectCounterPick

Premium Supporter

XBL:
    I Am Shem
    You can always pushblock if you see a familiar string that would lead to it, it's okay if it leads to nothing you're getting away from the command grab that's where footsies come into play

20. TheRealOnlyGoonie

TheRealOnlyGoonie Hey You Guys

LBSH GUYS. SUPERGIRL IS FINE AS IS, SHE IS JUST A SUPERSOLID CHARACTER. THE REAL PROBLEM AT HAND IS THAT BITCH CATWOMAN. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT HER ASAP. OR I FEAR WE WILL SUFFER ECT ALL OVER AGAIN EXCEPT THIS TIME IT WILL BE WITH THIS DIRTY HO. SHE IS BEYOND BROKE AND SO EASY TO PLAY ITS DUMB. THE WORST PART IS I FEEL THAT CATWOMAN PLAYERS ACTUALLY GETTING THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOOD, IN REALITY THEY ARE DOGSHIT. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE.

Wigy likes this.
  21. foxof42

That's supposed to be used if you don't have a read on the mix. If you have a read, a *full combo punishable read*, you should be able to punish a command grab, period. It's way too safe right now and pushblocking to not deal with it is not the topic of conversation.

Espio and Kooron Nation like this.
  22. Baconlord

Baconlord HOLD THESE BEAMS SON

23. Dankster Morgan

Dankster Morgan Don't let your memes be dreams

Nerfing Bane has to be the most bullshit thing I’ve heard yet

Barrogh, Matches, Wigy and 1 other person like this.
  24. AkioOf100

AkioOf100 Noob

If you can't punish whiffed command throws consistently when you're basically reading a 50/50 on a normal or a command grab, both leading into huge damage, that's an issue.

foxof42 likes this.
  25. Barrogh

Barrogh Meta saltmine

Steam:
    barrogh
    How can a tightest possible matchup be boring? If it's boring, then it's not balance that is at fault.

Then we also have to make other characters' openers about 20 frames more negative and occasionally unsafe on hit if multi-layered, amirite? You know, for consistency. And while we are at it, give Bane some means in neutral because this change only leaves him with d1 for that. Scarecrow and Swampy at least have something there.

Your main is an issue. Command throws that deal less damage than normal throws while whiffing against some standing strings for no reason are not.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017