What's new

NEC8 UMK3 Tournament Results

Tim Static

Adminerator
PapaJester said:
Yeah, CD looks just like Fat Mike, and I'll be darned if Mach1 ain't the spittin' image of El Hefe.

Or, just to put this out there, maybe you need glasses. :-P
Win. hahahaha :lol:

l SuGaR l said:
I think he meant that it looks like NEC8 was a lot of fun. He also meant Crazy Dominican looks like the lead singer of NOFX except a little more chubby/fat. And he was wondering where the match vieeos are.

I think I got it right.
Exactly!!!... LOL! i put DC instead CD xD Sorry about it xD:p and to mach1 yes, i like punk, i love punk, im punk xD my Fav band is The Offspring i got all disc, posters, magazines, DVD´s, same with Pennywise, same with Millencolin, Almost same with NOFX (that´s why i said that CD looks like mike fat xD, but not at all, just a little ^_^ see the BOB´s video or look his face, remind me the video Stickin´ in my eyes.

And the others thing is exactly what sugar saids about where can i see the match videos, and even "behind the scene" where everybody is not playing just talking and talking about the game, the tournament, etc.

Sorry but once more my english fucked me xD

And he´s a Fusion Between Timmo Tolkki and Fat Mike xD

put in the Tolkki´s Head the same hair of Fat Mike xD

No Offenses is just what i see ^_^ please don´t read in bad way my words

LOL EL HEFE

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I will go through all my excess equipment today and see if I have any USB video input devices. I had one but I am not sure if I gave it to anyway, there's a good chance I did. I do however know I have a device I'll have to install from my last computer. Whatever the case may be I will try and get vids up, probably the last couple rounds of the tournament and my matches with CD.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have no way to do it right now, it sucks. My DVD Recorder just won't work anymore and my video input devices are either missing or broken. They will be up eventually but I don't know when.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
What kind? I have an LG and it was working so well for a while. I converted about 30 or so backyard wrestling VHS tapes in a week or so originally, but after that I could only make a few more, and then normal DVDs would freeze up constantly and then it stopped recognizing DVDs altogether.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Dreemer is coming up Sunday for the Holidays so he'll bring a USB digital video transfer device, anything that'll do at least 320x240 30fps. They'll be up Monday afternoon the latest.

Shock said:
Dreemer is coming up Sunday for the Holidays so he'll bring a USB digital video transfer device, anything that'll do at least 320x240 30fps. They'll be up Monday afternoon the latest.
It´s not that bad... can´t wait

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I got the video device tonight from Dreemer and installed it, I should be able to check it out tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

ded

Elder God
i rarely comment and do it only for matches i like, but those are really enjoyable and cool ones.

great stuff you two guys. some of them were so close ;]

Nice videos... but i see that CD got some problems with the stick or is just my mind?.

I say this because i see some parts that CD could atack and he just stand and not punish a crossup or something (take a look at this in the vid jax vs ermac)

rzp said:
Nice videos... but i see that CD got some problems with the stick or is just my mind?.

I say this because i see some parts that CD could atack and he just stand and not punish a crossup or something (take a look at this in the vid jax vs ermac)
I believe they are playing on the 360 so he is most likely using the 360 controller.